Noam Chomsky: Trump is a Distraction

I got a tax cut and you probably did too if you work. This is good for the American worker!

I like tax cuts. I prefer a tax rate of zero percent. That is the ethical thing to do, because theft is wrong, and all taxation is theft.

How is it a derail to chastise Republican policy in a thread about Noam Chomsky chastising Republican policy?
We are arguing about the tax cuts. I've been strongly warned, and I'm sure you've noticed the dubs....

We are arguing about the tax cuts. I've been strongly warned, and I'm sure you've noticed the dubs....

No, you have a hard time following.

The claim was that Trump isn't serving the elites as claimed by Chomsky and I'm disputing that. I pointed to the expiring middle class tax cuts as evidence of the opposite.

I'm sorry you can't control your behavior and are at risk of being banned, but that's not my problem and this wasn't a derail.

No, you have a hard time following.

The claim was that Trump isn't serving the elites as claimed by Chomsky and I'm disputing that. I pointed to the expiring middle class tax cuts as evidence of the opposite.

I'm sorry you can't control your behavior and are at risk of being banned, but that's not my problem and this wasn't a derail.
Why are blue states suing, specifically, over tax hikes on the wealthy?

Trump isn't serving the elites. That's what Hillary was meant to do. That's why all the media and academia hate him. You know who works for the controlling elite? Chomsky. When was the last time he proposed the ending of the Fed? Global Warming isn't an 'issue' except for the controlling elite who want to use it as a pretext for One World Government. Trump is the enemy of Chomsky's elite because he's not on their team.

I agree that Chomsky is a tool of the elite, but so is Trump. Trump loves the Fed and has never proposed even auditing it.

Why are blue states suing, specifically, over tax hikes on the wealthy?

Because the tax cuts, like most Republican policy, spitefully target their political enemies and enrich their supporters.

You sound upset? You can vote and call your congressman instead of giving up and saying that it is based on nothing. Don't take the losers way out.

What makes me sound upset?

Just because I disagree and think you're an idiot doesn't mean I'm upset.

It just means I'm being honest.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, concession accepted.
As usual, you have nothing...

Why isn't Cuomo suing to protect the poor? Like an extension on the middle class cuts?

Nope, only concerned about his states ability to deffer his high taxes to the fed's. There are a fuckload of rich republicans in blue states too.

You've got nothing...

I like tax cuts. I prefer a tax rate of zero percent. That is the ethical thing to do, because theft is wrong, and all taxation is theft.

Hmmm. I somewhat agree but we do like roads, police, fire department etc... Some taxes are necessary but we need to drastically shrink the size of government in order to really lower taxes.

Back