No wonder Sage is back at WW...

undefeated at LW and all his loses have been at WW id I'm not mistaken. Perfect move!

More accurately that shit causes water retention, which is particularly noticeable in the neck and face. It can make a drastic difference, I wrestled with a guy who started taking it to bulk from 195 to 250. He's fucking enormous and pretty cut, but his face/chin/neck looks like that of a fatter man.
Steroids make you retain alo t of water too, as well as make you be able to bulk 55 pounds without 5-10 years of lifting. Just sayin...

His face is so fucking weird, reminds me of the episode of Dexter's Lab were Dexter made himself "handsome"

How come he's always at like 7% body fat? WTF? The guy is mag cover ready all the time.

Cant make up for his lame ass dork personality though. Jesus Christ thak kid is a dork.

Looking like a shorter version of your average Sherdog Member... :eek:

A level genetics right you fucks? Lol I feel so bad for people that think he’s not on PEDs

Steroids make you retain alo t of water too, as well as make you be able to bulk 55 pounds without 5-10 years of lifting. Just sayin...

I've been calling him a roider for years, so I wouldn't be surprised one bit. He's absolutely massive, and it happened over about a 3 year period, which would be consistent with high-but-not-world-class work ethic and steroids. Alas, he took the varsity spot, and I could never beat him, and I'll never know.

I want to pour guacamole over his abs and just lick them off clean

If only his face was as beautiful as Paulo Costa's. He would be the perfect specimen.

Actually, take Sage abs and put it on Costa, then you got the perfect specimen. Costa got super aesthetic arms imo.

No homo btw

If only his face was as beautiful as Paulo Costa's. He would be the perfect specimen.

I want to pour chocolate sauce and ice cream into his speedo, call it a mud pie and then eat it. No homo.

While twiddling his perfectly shaped nipples.

The nipples on those delicious pecs of his are just the cherry on top of a perfect cake. They get attention sure, but my fingers and lips will quickly want to go elsewhere. No homo.

<escalate99>

Same

I want to pour chocolate sauce and ice cream into his speedo, call it a mud pie and then eat it. No homo.

Same

While twiddling his perfectly shaped nipples.

Yes

The nipples on those delicious pecs of his are just the cherry on top of a perfect cake. They get attention sure, but my fingers and lips will quickly want to go elsewhere. No homo.

Same. No Homer.

Same

Same

Yes

Same. No Homer.
Whoa... OK...

giphy.gif

His face is so fucking weird, reminds me of the episode of Dexter's Lab were Dexter made himself "handsome"
Who looks the most like Sage?

tumblr_o9ln0vFhrE1u4fquoo1_1280.jpg

I vote Robin.

Back