No winning fans with that performance

legkicktko

Only the Strong Survive
@Black
Reaction score
He seemed to have the better, cleaner striking. His cardio looked great. On top of that, it was an awful looking Cerrone.

Yet here we are. Arguably the most boring fight of Cerrone career.

He seemed to have the better, cleaner striking. His cardio looked great. On top of that, it was an awful looking Cerrone.

Yet here we are. Arguably the most boring fight of Cerrone career.
Wahhh. Cheating scum, Cowboy lost. Deal. 'Not making fans.' Is Sherdog coded language, for a fighter you will all start looking for any excuse to dislike.

Plus he does that Jon Jones thing where he holds his extended fingers right in front of his opponents face.

Yeah, not impressed. He won, but NEITHER guy looked spectacular here.

Cerrone looks like he's become just a name for guys to build a rep off now. I guess he can try and cut back to LW again where he has a big length advantage over most of them. I think that's something he's always needed.

it was a decent fight.. edwards was a bit too evasive and not enough killer instinct... he completely outclassed cowboy though, the announcers were so biased. that was a very 1 sided fight for me.

The first two rounds were good. The last three rounds will make me root against Edwards in his next fight...probably.

Both guys played safe 1st 5 round fight for Leon that was a fact,on the other hand we all know sometimes Cowboy fights very very gunshy and cant pull the trigger and tht was one of those nights...

Wahhh. Cheating scum, Cowboy lost. Deal. 'Not making fans.' Is Sherdog coded language, for a fighter you will all start looking for any excuse to dislike.
I praised Till for beating Cowboy. He’s British no?

It’s not an excuse to not like him. It’s s borderline fact, that was anticlimactic, despite that Leon appeared to be better. It’s my objective assessment of his performance in direct comparison to guys like Till, Covington (who I dislike but respect his last performance), etc.

It’s a good win over a veteran, but it will barely if at all catapult him because

A. It was on fight pass.
B. It was a snoozer

It was a shit performance in terms of making a statement and/ entertainment. Just like Usman beating Maia in a fight where he even put his own mom to sleep. No one is asking to see more of Usman. Expect the same from Edwards.

It’s an opinion. Don’t get your panties so twisted.

Cerrone cant destroy the legs of a SP, and leg kicks are his trademark. outside leg kicker only. He should really stop fighting SPs. He landed like 3 leg kicks on Edwards, and Edwards was limping. That knee Edwards landed was crazy. Dude can get his knees way up there.

Back