No Time fans, convince me your boy has the remotest chance against DC

I really hope he knocks out cormier. LHW has been so boring with him as champ (or interim/fake champ) and it should be the most entertaining division.

How is this "Cormier fake champ' thing still alive? He's wiped out everyone sauf juiced up Jones. He is legit as fuck.

So your first mistake was not showing the context of the Cirkunov Fightmatrix historical rankings you used, which was considering fighters outside of the UFC. Remove the non-UFC fighters and Cirkunov was ranked 8th at the time. He's currently #7 in the official UFC rankings.

Oddly enough you did account for this with Manuwa at #5, who is also currently ranked #4 in the official UFC rankings. OSP was #10 Fightmatrix and Volkan not only debuted, but did it on extremely short notice and won. He's now #5 in the UFC. Essentially, of the current UFC rankings, Volkan defeated the #7, #5 and #4 in the past year, and according to Fightmatrix rankings on the nights they fought, he beat the #10, #8 and #5. Fightmatrix has them all currently ranked at #13, #8 and #7 in just the UFC, so there is a little discrepancy in the rankings, but the context still remains from the night they fought.

As much as I'd like to see a title eliminator between Gustafsson and Volkan, it has a real possibility of clogging the division again if Alex were to win, so I'd like to have seen Volkan fight Glover instead for a title shot promise. Unfortunately, we can't have Cormier sitting around doing nothing and Gustafsson just fought Cormier 3 fights ago, so maybe it'll be nice to see some new blood go for the title.

How is this "Cormier fake champ' thing still alive? He's wiped out everyone sauf juiced up Jones. He is legit as fuck.
I was going by what others refer to him as, I just dont like his style of fighting. He is boring as hell. Doesnt mean he isnt good, but he is 2nd best to jones.

Volkan has insane power and can end it at any time from weird angles and close range. If he can’t land the big one DC dominates.

No time is going to find that chin and sleep DC. Cormier has a bad habit of falling for the first feint. No Time throws a fake right, shoulder rolls and connects the left as DC commits on the right. Rocked, DC shoots for a TD only to be greeted by an uppercut by No time

After few seconds of unsuccessful recovery the referee calls the fight. Everyone is stunned. There is some controversy that it's an early stoppage but DC doesn't complain. He just retires gracefully and is inducted into the Hall of Fame a year later

That wouldn’t be so bad but I feel like it’s not gonna happen.

Well you make some decent points. No Time has one shot stopping power and DC did just get KOed, plus time is against him. I wouldn't say I'm convinced by him but soon we shall see.

No time is going to find that chin and sleep DC. Cormier has a bad habit of falling for the first feint. No Time throws a fake right, shoulder rolls and connects the left as DC commits on the right. Rocked, DC shoots for a TD only to be greeted by an uppercut by No time

After few seconds of unsuccessful recovery the referee calls the fight. Everyone is stunned. There is some controversy that it's an early stoppage but DC doesn't complain. He just retires gracefully and is inducted into the Hall of Fame a year later
whoa.gif

Back