No Time fans, convince me your boy has the remotest chance against DC

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OEZDEMIR_VOLKAN.png

Dude is 3-0 in the UFC, a split decision with OSP and a couple of quick KOs against Cirkunov and Manuwa (ranked 12th and 5th). I just find it hard to see how he is going to even make this fight competitive. DC is going to treat him like a grappling dummy. What am I missing?

Daniel-Cormier-Champ-Belt-UFC-187-750x370.jpg

DC was just savagely KOed by Juicehead. No telling where his chin may be in this fight. And Volkan has the touch of death.

That said, hoping DC rag-dolls him to Bolivian.

I wanna see DC really show off with his wrestling.

DC is 40 years old, obese, and his chin was just cracked by a lanklet with no KOs.

Lord Volkan has the touch of death and will send DC to the afterlife.

Volkan reminds me a lot of Glover when he came in. Lets not act like DC cant get knocked out...but I doubt Volkan does it. With that said, I really hope he knocks out cormier. LHW has been so boring with him as champ (or interim/fake champ) and it should be the most entertaining division. The ufc REALLY needs to focus on it and they havent for years.

I would agree, but with all shit with DC coming off a KO loss and is getting up in age its hard to say.

No time is going to find that chin and sleep DC. Cormier has a bad habit of falling for the first feint. No Time throws a fake right, shoulder rolls and connects the left as DC commits on the right. Rocked, DC shoots for a TD only to be greeted by an uppercut by No time

After few seconds of unsuccessful recovery the referee calls the fight. Everyone is stunned. There is some controversy that it's an early stoppage but DC doesn't complain. He just retires gracefully and is inducted into the Hall of Fame a year later

I think volkan is great and love watching him, but I have no reason to believe that DC make this look like an easier Rumble fight.

DC was just savagely KOed by Juicehead. No telling where his chin may be in this fight. And Volkan has the touch of death.

That said, hoping DC rag-dolls him to Bolivian.

I'll agree with the first part. Nothing like a brain dead ko to end the evening.

The smart money normally on DC, but his talk is all on the past and not feeling like a champion. I think there's a good chance DC is sleeping on Oez and Oez gonna put him to sleep.

Last edited:
Back