no soccer pros in ufc events...

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
ive seen nfl, nba, mlb and many celebs from different places in ufc events but i've never seen any soccer player attending. Not even in latin america or europe where soccer is 10 times bigger than nfl, nba and mlb combined....

maybe i missed it, if not i wonder why...

Last edited:
I think they got offended when Dana said the UFC was neck and neck to soccer

Soccer isn't a major sport in the US where MMA is most popular.

They cost to much to be paid off by Dana and Co to attend and be shown on television

Well, considering the way these guys (are trained to) fake injuries all the time, you'd think they eventually get sensitive to seeing something as real as this. I dunno, shot in the dark.

Soccer is a major sport. Its called major league soccer.

The UFC has Great thing going: a bunch of D list athletes who are down as fuck to get the fuck beaten out of themselves for no money. Why would they possibly let true A-level athlete soccer players like Ronaldo who have the world in their hands stunt on the fighters right in front of them. That wouldn't be good for morale would it? Plus it would be demoralizing for the fighters to see Zlatan etc sitting there staring them down and it's understood by both parties that the soccer A-listers could take this peasant belts within 6 months if they wanted to

attending a MMA event is not a GOAL for soccer stars

haha get it??

04-ronaldo-ufc-1314634557171_500x280.jpg

ronaldo_ufc_nine.jpg

The UFC has Great thing going: a bunch of D list athletes who are down as fuck to get the fuck beaten out of themselves for no money. Why would they possibly let true A-level athlete soccer players like Ronaldo who have the world in their hands stunt on the fighters right in front of them. That wouldn't be good for morale would it? Plus it would be demoralizing for the fighters to see Zlatan etc sitting there staring them down and it's understood by both parties that the soccer A-listers could take this peasant belts within 6 months if they wanted to

Stop thinking soccerplayers are a-level athletes. You named Ronaldo and he is one of the few who you can call a-level.

Soccer is mainly a game of skill not athleticism.

One of the best ever...

bf1e41167fde75f1462c35ee0b980b9a.jpg

Stop thinking soccerplayers are a-level athletes. You named Ronaldo and he is one of the few who you can call a-level.

One of the best ever...

Athletic as fuck. Stop mistaking athletic for aesthetic

like you would even recognize US soccer pros

One of the best ever...

I genuinely think you are either a troll or a retard. which is it.

Soccer players are used to taking dives and cry at the slightest contact. Combat sport is not for these pussies.

Back