No one thinks MAYBE, UFC taking advantage of the fighters is better fot the fans and MMA audience??

Damn man...this was as big of a "Fuck the fighters" logic train as i have ever seen

I do appreciate your honesty though.

Damn man...this was as big of a "Fuck the fighters" logic train as i have ever seen

I do appreciate your honesty though.

I mean, I love the fighters like everyone here, but as ugly it sounds, the less power the fighters have, the better is for the product and the business. (as bad as it sounds, thats the ugly truth)

I mean, I love the fighters like everyone here, but as ugly it sounds, the less power the fighters have, the better is for the product and the business. (as bad as it sounds, thats the ugly truth)

If that's really your point of view, you can't say you like the fighters. Say you like the product as that seems to be more accurate. It's ok..I'm in the minority on this. Most people here feel closer to the way you do.

I will never seek to justify the UFC fighters having less power than their already powerless situation. Other sports seem to do fine with taking decent care of the athletes

if fighters had a voice of course it would. suck. this is not a sport its better then one but u can't give them what they want cause if you did you wont get the fights you want

The biggest issue here I think is that the UFC's poor pay limits the amount of new talent we see in MMA. They''ve sold the evolution hype for so long that someone people are totally brainwashed into the idea the future MUST be better but really MMA is now depending on a lot of old talent brought though pre UFC monopoly.

If that's really your point of view, you can't say you like the fighters. Say you like the product as that seems to be more accurate. It's ok..I'm in the minority on this. Most people here feel closer to the way you do.

I will never seek to justify the UFC fighters having less power than their already powerless situation. Other sports seem to do fine with taking decent care of the athletes

I love the fighters, but what I love most is to have a sport that constantly give me the best fights, a very well organized sport where the best fighters are together under the same brand that warrants constant championship fights without the shit like boxing where everyone is independent and everything is a mess

Boxing is putting together a bunch of huge fights right now

yes, and thats "good" ? for a sport like BOXING ? full of talent, with thousand and thousand of boxers wordlwide, and decades and decades of tradition... that sport right now is a mess, is broken by promoters and mafia

UFC is making organized divisions, meaningul fights and championship fights every year, almost every month, a MUCH YOUNGER AND SMALLER SPORT with much smaller talent pool and tradition

that's because the UFC has the power and control the fighters

if you give the power to the fighters -> no more organized sport -> no more proper rankings -> no more unique belt -> everything becomes a mess

Last edited:
Back