No one is more overrated than Brian Ortega right now

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Ok, your entitled to your opinion, even if it’s wrong...$200, I got Ortega.....

HAHA YA BRO SOOO OVERRATED XDDDDD

god damn MMA fans are stupid.

yeah max is a bad matchup for ortega, it doesn't mean ortega is overrated. i think ortega will be tough enough/long enough/be able to use his improved boxing to be somewhat competitive on the feet and make it to a decision, only way he finishes max is if he grabs the neck in a clinch like he did to cub.
Nah, the only definitive win Ortega has was over Edgar. He was losing badly to Moiciano and even Guida. The UFC is clearly pushing him extremely fast. He's got an explosive ground game, but that's it

Who the fuck cares about being anonymous? If you want to know who I am, PM me. It won't change anything, I will still say Ortega is overrated because he is

Max is going to destroy him

Sure thing.

Make sure you post your betting slip so we can all see how confident you actually are, as opposed to being an attention-seeking douchebag.

Thanks.

Ortega can beat anyone at FW.

He is the worst matchup for Zabit and Holloway.

{<huh}
His Jj is absolutely top tier.
His striking is under rated and hes huge at 145.

Nah, the only definitive win Ortega has was over Edgar. He was losing badly to Moiciano and even Guida. The UFC is clearly pushing him extremely fast. He's got an explosive ground game, but that's it
he wasn't losing " badly " to moicano, maybe go back and watch the fight.

that fight was super competitive, and so what if he was losing to guida? he listened to his corner and finished him.

also get this... fighters can actually improve! crazy right?

I seriously think he's going to be Max. Max is just not in a good state of health right now and don't know how he'll return like. Ortega may look overrated, but he's surprised me twice already. So, he got game in the cage.

Does Ortega have a subpar whiskey he keeps promoting and a bad lavender suit? Guess again.

So you're basing this off the Ortega fight? Cause I don't remember anyone saying that before he fought Brian..

That's the problem with older fighters though... when they get old, they start having inconsistent performances. You don't know they're getting old until you see it.

But who knows, Brian Ortega could be for real. It's really impossible to tell at this point whether Frankie is getting old, or Ortega is just that good. We need to see Ortega fight more elite 145ers.

Covington is more overrated. T-City is undefeated and has a win over a former champion from a weightclass higher.

lol, you're supposed to wait until after Ortega loses to call him overrated.

This noob...

Back