No offense but Mini-Mouse is beating a bunch of nobodys....

I get your point TS but MM is fighting guys his own size and destroying them. Even in his own division he is one of the smallest guys.
I wouldn't mind him going up to fight' No Love ' but at least give the guy his 1 million for a Superfight.
I'll never understand this. It's not charity. He'll get a million if he can generate it in profits not otherwise.

Or maybe MM just makes his opponents look like nobodies ?

He's good for his size lets put it at that.

But the less people the same size as you in the world there are the smaller the talent pool.

Probably 99% of the male population can never get that physically small whereas almost 100% of the world male population can physically get up to heavyweight

Now that MM is clearly one of the best p4p fighters in mma, it was about time someone started to discredit the whole division. It's not a coincidence that these comments are said about the best fighters.

Now that MM is clearly one of the best p4p fighters in mma, it was about time someone started to discredit the whole division. It's not a coincidence that these comments are said about the best fighters.
Heaven forbid admitting you were wrong.

Yes they are his own size and that is part of the problem. The percentage of men in the United States alone that are his size is incredibly small. How many of those man that small actually go into professional fighting as a living? He is not fighting very good fighters. He just isn't.

Good thing he doesn't only fight guys from the US right?

This is what people say when they want a fighter to lose. He has done what all greats do. He has multiple title defenses, cleared out his division and has been doing it for years.

Or maybe MM just makes his opponents look like nobodies ?
That would make sense if they were killers outside of the MM fights. The reality is they aren't bar benevidez.

Take reis fro example. Had some hype from another org. Stuffed up when he came over. They fed him 3 easy fights to generate a streak so they could justify a MM fight before all of the hype was gone. EVERYONE knew he was going to get destroyed.

Next up the average Sergio pettis. MM really testing himself!

DJ's haters be

attachment.php
Is that the whole 125lb division vs the top shelf at the grocery store?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm sorry had to do it. forgive me.

He's not beating nobodies, he's beating everybody.

They're nobodies because Mouse keeps beating the shit out of them before they can make a name for themselves

I think it's laughable when people call this guy the "goat"

He's basically the Miguel Torres of 2017, padding his record beating up on scrubs in an underdeveloped division

He needs to move up a weight class in order to establish his legacy

Hes beating nobodies. He can get 20 title defenses.....hes no Anderson Silva.

MM can win 100 fights in a row at 125 and I'll never give a fuck. Sorry if that offends anyone or makes me a fake fan. But I just don't care about 125 lb division.

Even 135 is small but they at least have more depth to the division as opposed to having 2-3 legitimate guys.

That would make sense if they were killers outside of the MM fights. The reality is they aren't bar benevidez.

Take reis fro example. Had some hype from another org. Stuffed up when he came over. They fed him 3 easy fights to generate a streak so they could justify a MM fight before all of the hype was gone. EVERYONE knew he was going to get destroyed.

Next up the average Sergio pettis. MM really testing himself!

I understand that he hasn't had the same competition he might have had at a higher weight class. (Might have).

But that doesn't necessarily rule him out as p4p GOAT.

His skill set,movement,cardio and fight IQ are insane regardless of who he fights. These things can still be seen with the competition he has faced.

Jockey size dudes are hard to come by. He just so happens to be the baddest dude on planet that weighs 125lbs

Jockey size dudes are hard to come by. He just so happens to be the baddest dude on planet that weighs 125lbs

talent pool for 125 is like girls high school wrestling its not there

LOL hes undersized for his OWN division and still dominating. You act like everybody he has beaten are cans. Both Joseph and Dodson are great wins. All the GOATS have versed nobodies. GSP fought Dan Hardy, Anderson fought Leites, and Fedor was destroying cans in Japan for most his career. (before all the haters come in don't jump the gun Fedor has also had GREAT wins over Nogueira, CroCop, Arlovoski, and Timmy etc.)

<WellThere>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back