No offense but Mini-Mouse is beating a bunch of nobodys....

Lol yeah. Like Chris Weidman and Cain Velasquez.
yep those are jokes as well (HW is a notoriously shit division as well), but way to pick out one sentence and then ignoring literally everything else.

try again

yep those are jokes as well, but way to pick out one sentence and then ignoring literally everything else.

try again
What else do you want?

That Horiguchi wasin't cut? That he left the UFC without losing to anyone except DJ and on a 3 fight win streak?

so flyweight has 4 good guys other than DJ by your own admission? lol got it youre really making a great case here.

also cejudo should not be considered a good defense considering hes about as one dimensional as royce gracie (also fucking lol at fighting for a world title when you only have 10 fights, deep talent pool mate). neither should horugcuhi who was cut and fights for rizin (fixed jap freak show org). and he didnt defend against benavidez twice, he only did once. dodson even though he has almost 10 losses is decent i guess. so all things considered dj has 4 good wins over 2 opponents.

legit lol at "hurr durr 10 defenses" yeah buddy ronda had like 6 defenses, it means fuck all when your competition is garbage

You're a fucking dumbass. An honest to god fucking dumbass, and when you get out of your teens and look at this post again you'll be embarrassed you made it.

MM already went up to BW and lost.

He also has a draw in his division which I never watched.

He can continue beating those midgets.

"all the goats have versed nobodies" - yeah the difference is their records arent made up primarily of nobodies you fucing monkey

also
>doesnt even mention jones

it actually is his problem considering hes the one making peanuts, hes the one the ufc refuses to print out belts for and hes the one losing money for the promotion hes working for meaning hes inevitably going to be cut just like the rest of that division

Yea right, they're going to cut their #1 P4P fighter. What planet do you come from?

What else do you want?

That Horiguchi left the UFC without losing to anyone except DJ and on a 3 fight win streak?
after two tries i guess its fair to conclude you cant address the other points i made. ill note that down as another W
You're a fucking dumbass. An honest to god fucking dumbass, and when you get out of your teens and look at this post again you'll be embarrassed you made it.
not an argument
Yea right, they're going to cut their #1 P4P fighter. What planet do you come from?
if it doesnt make money it doesnt make sense, how long have you been watching the UFC again?
also LOL at referencing rankings, the UFC controls the rankings brah they mean nothing

"all the goats have versed nobodies" - yeah the difference is their records arent made up primarily of nobodies you fucing monkey

also
>doesnt even mention jones

it actually is his problem considering hes the one making peanuts, hes the one the ufc refuses to print out belts for and hes the one losing money for the promotion hes working for meaning hes inevitably going to be cut just like the rest of that division
Jon isn't eligible. When Jon is eligible, then we can talk about him.

How many UFC prime time episodes would have changed that for you?

after two tries i guess its fair to conclude you cant address the other points i made. ill note that down as another W

not an argument

if it doesnt make money it doesnt make sense, how long have you been watching the UFC again?
also LOL at referencing rankings, the UFC controls the rankings brah they mean nothing

Your absolutely right. The UFC does control the P4P rankings. Now explain why they would cut/do away with their own P4P top guy. I've been watching MMA for longer than you've been alive. I'd bet on it. Your Mommy must be so proud.

If the flyweight division socks then the heavyweight has to be borderline trash in comparison

Shame on you ts. Shame on you for shitting on every fighter in the division to knock on Mighty Mouse.

Your absolutely right. The UFC does control the P4P rankings. Now explain why they would cut/do away with their own P4P top guy. I've been watching MMA for longer than you've been alive. I'd bet on it. Your Mommy must be so proud.
because hes losing them money

No shit he did. Even at 125 he is the smallest fighter in the division. Tim E. looked like he was 2 weight classes above DJ and still couldn't do jackshit to him for 4 rounds. Look at the size difference.

JohnsonElliott.jpg

Just shut up and educate yourself.

Thats all well and good but who the fuck has Tim Elliot and Wilson Reis beaten?

Move up and fight Stipe, stop ducking

This is called circle logic. They promote him (according to you) to P4P number 1 because they are losing him money. OK, got it. Wow.
?
how the fuck are you struggling to understand this

they spend money to promote someone. this is their job. when that person time and time again shows he doesnt make the company any money and that the money they spent (their investment) isnt worth it, they are going to cut him so they dont have to keep being drained money

He's beating what is coming at him in HIS division. He shouldn't have to move up, let the other ones move down if they want...

Back