No News regarding JDS last days...

hassebas

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
... Also ngannou keeping quiet last days...
I think investigationresults will come clear next few days and JDS will be cleared to fight, just like Cyborg last time...

Came in here thinking jds was dead, choose your words carefully pal.

Hopefully it won't be revealed that Junior did steroids....

17-pun-dog-puns-that-will-instantly-brighten-your-2-7987-1409858311-0_dblbig.jpg

JDS might actually be innocent due to tainted supplements or a mistake in the labs when they were testing for PEDs which might explain why USADA has not said anything about it since.

It is possible for USADA actually make mistakes every now and then and publicly name names prematurely without actual evidence.

Looks like they may owe JDS an apology and the Ngannou fight will be back on.

Last edited:
Lol at these dummies thinking JDS isn't guilty as fuck.

This is basically a giant pregnancy test for steroids, the only way to trigger a red flag is with a banned substance in your system, like a baby.

Lol at these dummies thinking JDS isn't guilty as fuck.

This is basically a giant pregnancy test for steroids, the only way to trigger a red flag is with a banned substance in your system, like a baby.

But in this case it wasn't a performance enhancer. So if he does get by on the 'it was a tainted supp' the fight is still on.

But in this case it wasn't a performance enhancer. So if he does get by on the 'it was a tainted supp' the fight is still on.
Its like you come home to surprise your girlfriend and you find her naked in bed with a used trojan condom on the floor with semen in it...

well technically you didn't catch her cheating... did you? There's totally an explanation for that... right? Could be... but we're not stupid now are we?

Last days? Dude got flagged four days ago FFS, do you really expect him to do a press release every six hours?

JDS might actually be innocent due to tainted supplements or a mistake in the labs when they were testing for PEDs which might explain why USADA has not said anything about it since.

It is possible for USADA actually make mistakes every now and publicly name names prematurely without actual evidence.

what else exactly do you want them to say? they busted the cheater. at this pointed, the next step is either the hearing to determine his punishment or testing the B-sample, if JDS requested it. which I think he said they would request, but other than his words we havent had any confirmation about it.

So the tainted supplement excuse has been proclaimed for decades, So WADA states that athletes are responsible for the supplement that they put into their bodies.

Most supplements are laced with some level of roids, that's why they work, they lace the product, get great reviews, then stop lacing it, and create a new laced product and call it 2.0, and that's how the highly unregulated supplement industry works.

Athletes are told this, and many are told to just stay away from supplements in general because it's not worth the risk.

Which is obvious because of often are we hear the tainted supplement/dick pill excuse every time someone pops

It is possible for USADA actually make mistakes every now and then and publicly name names prematurely without actual evidence.

Why would they owe him an apology? They've caught him with the substance in his system. If he can come up with a good explanation for why it's there he may avoid a suspension but I don't see why they'd owe him an apology. Unfortunately there probably isn't time to get this all sorted out before UFC 215 hence them pulling the fight.

lol that is not how it works.
he had a banned substance in his body. period. if he does get by on the 'it was tainte', he just gets a reduced suspension. banned substance is banned, whether you took it knowingly or unknowingly.

I gotta find me some of these tainted supps. Tryna get swole so I can pick up multiple 10s simultaneously.

Moreover, war Junior.

Back