No New TUF Episodes For Two Weeks

JonnyboyATL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I just checked the TV guide and saw that not a single episode of TUF 24 comes on tonight. Next week has repeats at the usual 9 and 10pm (Eastern) timeslots of the last two episodes.

Well that's a momentum killer...

Baseball and politics are screwing up my programs.

67peo8.png

There is 7 Wednesday's left before the Finale (including today).
There is still 7 fights that need to happen.
So what does this mean? Will they double up showings later?

yup we can count on at least 2 early finishes

Fuck I just noticed that. I was looking forward to this weeks episode.

Only 6 fights left, and traditionally both semifinals are in the same episode leading into the Finale card. So that's 5 weeks of episodes, which is what will be left after this break.

Guess I should have looked at sherdog earlier. I turned the tv to FS1 at the usual time and was disappointed to find baseball was on.

Only 6 fights left, and traditionally both semifinals are in the same episode leading into the Finale card. So that's 5 weeks of episodes, which is what will be left after this break.

There's still 7 fights left because the winner is decided on the final episode of the season, not the TUF Finale.

1. Pantoja vs. Kara-France
2. Ogikubo vs. Antolin
3. Candido vs. Shelton
4. Elliott vs. Schnell
5. Semi Finals 1
6. Semi Finals 2
7. Finals

There's still 7 fights left because the winner is decided on the final episode of the season, not the TUF Finale.

1. Pantoja vs. Kara-France
2. Ogikubo vs. Antolin
3. Candido vs. Shelton
4. Elliott vs. Schnell
5. Semi Finals 1
6. Semi Finals 2
7. Finals

If they make a 2-2-2-1 fight per episode, it's gonna be a badass ending of the best season eva
Well if they still have 5 weeks, it's probably something like 2-1-2-2-1 or 2-2-1-1-1 depending on the finishes

I thought they always did a episode with 2 fights on it? The semi finals. I could be wrong.

I thought they always did a episode with 2 fights on it? The semi finals. I could be wrong.
It would still mean they're one week short. Cause there is 5 wednesdays but 7 fights left. Should be good episodes once we finallyy get them.

Back