No more "tapping" jokes about Joanna, she doesn't like it.

How pathetic do you have to be to troll a celebrity on their social media page?

Sherdog is one thing, it's an MMA forum... But going on someone's IG page to talk shit to them is some real bitter, spineless, no life virgin shit.

814.jpg

What the fuck you are talking about?

(sounds like some somethng our Russian accountant would say)

Man she's losing it like she said Rose would. Then Rose got all Fedor stoic eastern European on her ass. Funny.

Lies like calling her hot and a cutie are punishable

Your bitterness is showing.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, have you never heard that?

Besides, I guarantee you that there's A LOT more guys willing to fuck Joanna than there are girls willing to fuck you. Like, at least HUNDREDS more.

But that's beside the point.

It would be beneficial to her if she just admitted that she was knocked down and tapped. I don't think there's any shame in that, but denying it is just sad.

Damn that little girl eating that much.. a lot of training.

She probably doesn't remember tapping...so in her mind she never tapped...then again...it's hard for a proud former champion to admit to something that makes her feel less of a fighter...so I don't blame her for not admitting it...deny deny deny...

Fans are so pathetic. Chasing a person around just to say stupid shit to make you feel better about your own uneventful life. I will never get it. LOL

And you are posting about those people to feel better....and I am posting about you to feel better....

Besides, I guarantee you that there's A LOT more guys willing to fuck Joanna than there are girls willing to fuck you. Like, at least HUNDREDS more.

False.

And Rose does not hit hard (despite planting her on her ass twice). And moving her hand from covering her face to tapping the mat.

But okay.
That kind of attitude leads to fighters' downfall. Remember "Cain hits like a girl".

Whether you want to admit it or not, there's plenty of dudes who would line up to literally suck Joanna's toes.

Personally, she's not my cup of tea.

But denying that she has TONS more people willing to fuck her than you do, is as delusional as her saying she didn't tap to strikes.

Good gracious why would you go to someone’s social media to hate on them?

I know that seems to be the “point” of social media but you don’t have to take the easy way out

We get it, you’re so magnanimous.
Shouldn’t you be busy writing a self help book?

So sensitive...at least she doesn't have to live through dudes asking her to sign pics of her knocked out like Rashad did

Back