No more black shooting targets.....

Police should keep them, they have to train as realistically as somehow possible

lol, i'm literally vomiting
NMBT.gif

And once again you can't fix stupid.

This will surely stop black people from committing disproportionate amounts of crime and having more run ins with the police

I'm glad we're focusing on real issues

The range I used to shoot at used blue silhouette targets.

qty-100-b-27-blue-silhouette-targets-23x35.jpg

Now whenever I see someone in a NY Giants jersey I can't help it, I just start blasting away. It's an uncontrollable impulse ingrained within my physche by my training which utilised blue targets.

Just kidding, that didn't happen.

The range I used to shoot at used blue silhouette targets.

qty-100-b-27-blue-silhouette-targets-23x35.jpg

Now whenever I see someone in a NY Giants jersey I can't help it, I just start blasting away. It's an uncontrollable impulse ingrained within my physche by my training which utilised blue targets.

Just kidding, that didn't happen.
yea, blue is pretty racist towards japanese

The contards are going to lose it when they hear what the libtards did.

So... if the targets were painted green... would there be an increase in cop-related shooting deaths of Martians?

the petition has a whole 17 signatures.

this shitty thread will get more posts than the shitty petition.

the petition has a whole 17 signatures.

this shitty thread will get more posts than the shitty petition.

The fact that there are 17 people on planet Earth that think this is a good idea is actually terrifying

Is there a scientific way to determine the best visual contrast for the practical purposes of fire arms training? I will go with that no matter what the color.

Is there a scientific way to determine the best visual contrast for the practical purposes of fire arms training? I will go with that no matter what the color.
Or instead of wasting a bunch of money on a study the outraged people could find something valuable to do with their time.

I had a friend who had his thumb too close to the slide on a semi auto and lost a nice chunk of flesh. Can only imagine what it would do if someone fired it from that close to their testes

I just watched a video series on a gore site of gun related injury's caused from malfunctioning and accidental injury's.
Savage. So many hand injury's that will fuck you for life.

Or instead of wasting a bunch of money on a study the outraged people could find something valuable to do with their time.

Evolution works in mysterious ways, stupid libtards make stupid contards stronger. Granted there are more evolutionary dead ends then there are continuations, but what can you do?<Fedor23>

I am sure the study's have been done by now, if they haven't, it would be worth while if it means improved performance for police and military.

The fact that there are 17 people on planet Earth that think this is a good idea is actually terrifying

no, its not.

you and i both know there are way more than 17 irredeemably in this world.

dont try to justify this shitty thread by being over-dramatic.

Back