No Mercy Predictions!

I think it's that condition where you strain too hard trying to fart and give yourself a heart attack.

I don't understand how some farts I've had have felt more like they were gonna tear something than any dump I've taken.

you-cant-explain-that-memegenerator-net-19619797.png

Predictions:
Neville
Bálor
Miz (super close match)
The shield
Reigns
Lesnar
Bliss

I hope Strowman takes the strap. He's hot af right now. I want this to be like Goldberg / Lesnar III ... spamming signatures, finishers and OMG moments (2K reference) for 7 minutes and then done.

Make it look like it could have gone either way and came down to one counter/reversal/whatever. After the match have the winner of Reigns/Cena come out and lay out both guys, then have Samoa Joe come out after that and lay out that guy and then destroy Lesnar (to write him off tv) and Strowman (to set up a new title feud).

Elias via fuckery
Miz via Miztourage
Seth and Dean bastards
Neville
Balor
Bliss via fuckery
Reigns and some heels attack and Cena gets his heat back
Braun

Elias via fuckery
Miz via Miztourage
Seth and Dean bastards
Neville
Balor
Bliss via fuckery
Reigns and some heels attack and Cena gets his heat back
Braun
This seems right except I think Bayley or Nia wins, and I feel they are going to keep the belt on Brock.

I don't understand how some farts I've had have felt more like they were gonna tear something than any dump I've taken.

you-cant-explain-that-memegenerator-net-19619797.png

Velocity bro...wind speed is a killer.

Velocity bro...wind speed is a killer.

After reading this I briefly considered googling how to slow down my farts.

Okay I lied, I've been pondering it for like a full minute now, just not sure if I want that in my permanent search history that google keeps

Back