No Man's Sky v2a: Hatred Edition, Public Burning of NMS Thread (Critical Discussion of Marketing)

I always expected the game to be boring but had never dreamed it would bomb so hard.

I'm still just finding it beyond bizarre that your weird little ass continues to obsess over something that no one gives a shit about anymore.

He said, while making six combative/defensive posts on the first page of the thread.

Still proving that guy right, I see.

Lol as a neutral observer and someone who argued with Dizzy originally he's right, you guys are obsessed with a game you never even played it's pathetic.

If you don't like it just move on. It's been like two months why are you talking about something you've never played lmao

It reminds me of all the butthurt neck beards about Ghostbusters who acted like they were personally insulted by its release and were on a crusade to never stop fucking complaining and annoying everyone around them.

Yeah the game was decent at best after being hyped a lot, that happens multiple times every year with multiple releases.

No one cares, plenty of people still like the game, the reviews are like 7/10 and you act like it's some horrible POS.

You guys are the definition of haters, enjoying a game "failing", which it really didn't it's one of the best selling games of the year and made a ridiculous amount of money, its kind of sad.

He said, while making six combative/defensive posts on the first page of the thread.

Still proving that guy right, I see.
This has nothing to do with the actual game, moron. Did I come in defending the game? Did I say anything about it at all? Nope.

I'm the one being proven right again and again and again. None of the people I've called out for wanting to bitch for the sake of bitching have done anything but bitch about NMS. They're still obsessing over a game that, as I said, no one gives a shit about. I find it bizarre and amusing.

Lol as a neutral observer and someone who argued with Dizzy originally he's right, you guys are obsessed with a game you never even played it's pathetic.

If you don't like it just move on. It's been like two months why are you talking about something you've never played lmao

It reminds me of all the butthurt neck beards about Ghostbusters who acted like they were personally insulted by its release and were on a crusade to never stop fucking complaining and annoying everyone around them.

Yeah the game was decent at best after being hyped a lot, that happens multiple times every year with multiple releases.

No one cares, plenty of people still like the game, the reviews are like 7/10 and you act like it's some horrible POS.

You guys are the definition of haters, enjoying a game "failing", which it really didn't it's one of the best selling games of the year and made a ridiculous amount of money, its kind of sad.
Exactly, it's beyond sad. This reached pathetic a long time ago.

You say other people are obsessing but you cant stop arguing about it?
Ironing?

This has nothing to do with the actual game, moron. Did I come in defending the game? Did I say anything about it at all? Nope.

No. You're just in these threads to argue with anyone who shits on it. Which is precisely what you've been called on time and time again.

I'm the one being proven right again and again and again. None of the people I've called out for wanting to bitch for the sake of bitching have done anything but bitch about NMS. They're still obsessing over a game that, as I said, no one gives a shit about. I find it bizarre and amusing.

You clearly give a shit about it.

No. You're just in these threads to argue with anyone who shits on it. Which is precisely what you've been called on time and time again.

You clearly give a shit about it.
I'm not arguing anything. Me making an observation about the OP and his bizarre obsession with this game is pretty far from arguing.

I said a) he's weirdly obsessed with this and b) this wasn't near worth its own thread when there's one already for this exact subject.

Me responding to people, like yourself, who keep quoting me is doing nothing more than that, responding to people quoting me.

Sherdogs video game community IMPLODES

I'm not arguing anything. Me making an observation about the OP and his bizarre obsession with this game is pretty far from arguing.

I said a) he's weirdly obsessed with this and b) this wasn't near worth its own thread when there's one already for this exact subject.

Me responding to people, like yourself, who keep quoting me is doing nothing more than that, responding to people quoting me.

It's. Called. Gaming. News.

You fucktard.

I posted a relevant video in the OP that was a day old at the time of posting...

...about a game that's been heavily covered in the news, as well as on this forum.

And not surprisingly, you replied by crying AGAIN.

Get. A. Life.

Seems like there is plenty of room for the world to hate the devs and judge the game on its own merits.
Most of my close gaming friends and I enjoyed it. Not 100plus hours of enjoying but more than 60$ worth.

Seems like there is plenty of room for the world to hate the devs and judge the game on its own merits.
Most of my close gaming friends and I enjoyed it. Not 100plus hours of enjoying but more than 60$ worth.

Your post rocks.

Thank you.

Rather than being mad that I posted some gaming news which portrayed NMS in a very bad light, you simply shared your perspective in a super rational manner.

Kudos to you. :)

Whereas @Dizzy has...ISSUES.

It's. Called. Gaming. News.

You fucktard.

I posted a relevant video in the OP that was a day old at the time of posting...

...about a game that's been heavily covered in the news, as well as on this forum.

And not surprisingly, you replied by crying AGAIN.

Get. A. Life.
{<jimmies}

I'd imagine that No Mans Sky would be more successful if the developers modded the game to be like a cross between Minecraft and EVE Online.

Start as one of four races, mine or pirate for cash, make alliances, build better things etc, discovering exciting things with people etc.

I played the hell out of Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout 3, but towards the end of Fallout 3 I realised just how lonely the world was. Is there even multiplayer in No Mans Sky?

It's a shame because the game looks tremendous, but it shouldn't be played alone.

Back