No Man's Sky Finally Leaves Beta And Adds Multiplayer + Xbone Release

Updates out now and the games half price on Steam.

Even if it was cut, who cares? It's the kind of things that does get cut.

Then they should tell people "we cut that feature" before letting them buy it. Maybe to you it wasn't an important feature, but they did market it - and obviously people did buy it based on that marketing. If they cut the feature, they should tell consumers. One sentence could've saved them all of the drama:

"You will not be able to play with your friends at launch."

Let the market decide if the feature isn't a big deal.

edit: and for the record, I bought the game after release knowing full well what it was. This isn't a case of me having buyers remorse or feeling personally misled.

Then they should tell people "we cut that feature" before letting them buy it. Maybe to you it wasn't an important feature, but they did market it - and obviously people did buy it based on that marketing. If they cut the feature, they should tell consumers. One sentence could've saved them all of the drama:

"You will not be able to play with your friends at launch."

Let the market decide if the feature isn't a big deal.

edit: and for the record, I bought the game after release knowing full well what it was. This isn't a case of me having buyers remorse or feeling personally misled.

Hindsight is 20/20. I mean, youre right. But at the same time, features get cut all the time. All in all, that one is so minor that it literally can only affect a very small number of people. It's a stu-tarded thing to complain about.

That being said, it seems like 90% of the criticism pretty much is that statement. So Im sure in hindisight they wish they never brought it up or just said "It aint in there."

I mean think about it. Youre making this game thats literally the size of a universe with planets that are actually the size of planets. Youre selling the game as an explorable universe. You also make some off hand comments about some incredibly minor multiplayer features that amount to practically less than nothing. Only gamers can make a mountain out of that molehill.

Hindsight is 20/20. I mean, youre right. But at the same time, features get cut all the time. All in all, that one is so minor that it literally can only affect a very small number of people. It's a stu-tarded thing to complain about.

That being said, it seems like 90% of the criticism pretty much is that statement. So Im sure in hindisight they wish they never brought it up or just said "It aint in there."

I mean think about it. Youre making this game thats literally the size of a universe with planets that are actually the size of planets. Youre selling the game as an explorable universe. You also make some off hand comments about some incredibly minor multiplayer features that amount to practically less than nothing. Only gamers can make a mountain out of that molehill.

Yes, generally speaking backlash is probably expected if you say you’ll deliver something you don’t actually deliver.

the space combat is very basic and bland. You only get lasers? no missles, no upgraded weapons? wtf? The flight controls look like garbage, the ground gameplay is meh...

lol this game is sad. Even star citizen has more appear then this

the space combat is very basic and bland. You only get lasers? no missles, no upgraded weapons? wtf? The flight controls look like garbage, the ground gameplay is meh...

lol this game is sad. Even star citizen has more appear then this

Star Citizen has one of the biggest budgets of all time.

My friend was trying to get me to play this.

I just kept playing Rust instead.

What features are you talking about? The only thing they said you could do was basically see someone else MAYBE. But they said the chances were astronomically low.

If you have server based games, you have instancing. The vid I posted that you'll never watch talks about it. It's easier to say "world big, player small" rather than go into the technical speak of instance bubbles and server coding. Amazingly, even when they dumb it down people still don't get it.

They can say "the chance is basically zero" and people will still complain that it doesn't happen.

This is the type of naivete you'd expect out of a NMS player. Crazy that people like you actually exist.

How much have you donated to star citizen?

Fired this up for the first time in a year. Found a ringed planet and observed predatory behaviour by animals hunting and killing other animals. They also seem to have changed a lot of the elements.

Graphically it's improved a great deal and performance wise is much better as well. The third person perspective is a nice touch.

<{MingNope}>

Fired this up for the first time in a year. Found a ringed planet and observed predatory behaviour by animals hunting and killing other animals. They also seem to have changed a lot of the elements.

Graphically it's improved a great deal and performance wise is much better as well. The third person perspective is a nice touch.

<{MingNope}>

i've got the game going too.

i enjoy it to an extent but it seems to glitch all the time now whenever i enter pulse/hyper drive and enter a new planets atmosphere. it never did so before.

i do like the 3rd person perspective. just meditatively walking then flying into space chillin then going to a new planet is fun enough for me.

i do wish there was more randomness and variety to the terrain, structures, plants and animals.

how do i get a terrestrial vehicle going?

Finished it a couple of weeks after it came out but never played after any updates until yesterday. About ten hours in on a new save and having a blast.

might pick it up again... looks good and fun from what i have seen

Any reviews of the game now that the update is out? I want to give it another shot but I've got a backlog of games to go through.

I bought the game on steam yesterday without knowing much. Its a
good game, Im enjoying it a lot.

This is the type of naivete you'd expect out of a NMS player. Crazy that people like you actually exist.

The guy was defending EA and the Battlefront 2 loot boxes, hope he sends these company's a invoice or two for the shilling they got the money.

The guy was defending EA and the Battlefront 2 loot boxes, hope he sends these company's a invoice or two for the shilling they got the money.

Eh? No I wasnt. But I understand context is a very difficult thing for you to grasp.

Finished it a couple of weeks after it came out but never played after any updates until yesterday. About ten hours in on a new save and having a blast.

how do i get a land rover vehicle going?

Back