No, I am Not MachiavelliAndCheese

Thunderflash500

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MachiavelliAndCheese recently got banned. I believe under the suspicion that we are the same person. I believe this because Lead thought we were and shortly after Mach. Got banned and later told me a mod was questioning him. We are not the same person. He is someone I know who told me he argued with people on YouTube and Facebook over politics. I told him to take a step up and argue in the War Room. Where he got banned in two days lol. But as far as I know he broke no forum rules. It would be nice if he could either be unbanned and not be banned again for false accusations.

MachiavelliAndCheese recently got banned. I believe under the suspicion that we are the same person. I believe this because Lead thought we were and shortly after Mach. Got banned and later told me a mod was questioning him. We are not the same person. He is someone I know who told me he argued with people on YouTube and Facebook over politics. I told him to take a step up and argue in the War Room. Where he got banned in two days lol. But as far as I know he broke no forum rules. It would be nice if he could either be unbanned and not be banned again for false accusations.

I made record if any mod or admin believes I called it wrong, to reverse it so I'll keep out of it from here. Nothing against you. I just think from what was gathered, it was a strong case for a duplicate.

Unrelated story- I did have a friend on a different forum I use to use who didn't tell me he made an account and he trolled the place and even baited me into arguing with him. He told me like two weeks later and my mind was blown.

Yea nothing personal. I think it's kind of hilarious.

I'm thinking of ways to prove he's not me. For one, at night his IP address will be different than what mine is. Two, he actually posted a Picture, something I nearly never do. I posted one pic in like the last 4 years. I would never pick his avatar. And he puts way more thought into posting than me. I'm way to jaded to write long posts unless I really respect someone.

I've gotten into enough trouble. I actually enjoy the War Room and wouldn't bother trolling there.

Back