No hate and no drama thread, just good fights

Otto!

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Sherbros

How about we leave the hate and drama behind for this one. No ducking accusations, no Twitter drama, no P4P arguments, no trying to downplay fighters’ accomplishments.

Just share your favourite fights, which is what this sport should be about.

For me, the Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard trilogy is still tops in my book. For those who haven’t seen this yet, all 3 fights are well worth watching.

Now share yours and fill this thread with love for a change.

Edit: don’t take the bait if people troll. Do your thing and keep this one positive.

Last edited:
Jones vs DC II was amazing, JJ came back from a long layoff and then brutalized Cormier who had never been finished before. At this point I knew I was witnessing greatness and instantly awared my casual friends how Jon Jones was now the undisputable greatest fighter of all time

#1 all time favorite fight- Shogun / Lil Nog 1.

Jones vs DC is the highest level fight to date I believe.

Anderson Silva is undoubtedly the best preforming fighter to date.

TJ Dillashaw is the most complete fighter at the moment.

Ngannou vs Stipe will be the highest level HW of all time.

Random thoughts..

Right now I can't think of a better fight than Lawler / MacDonald II

200.gif

Wand x Stann,one of the best fights ever although im biased here.

Jones vs Gus was magical live, couldn't believe what I was seeing and then the comeback from Jones
Had to rewatch that one a couple of times

Fedor Nog fights and Nog Mir fights.

Not that I like to see Nog getting beaten, he’s just been in some wars.

yancy medeiros vs cowboy oliveira last week was an instant classic. since USADA fighters have seemed very vulnerable and you always feel like a fight is a split second away from ending, its hard to have faith in anyones toughness anymore. that fight just made me wonder why the fucking wasnt over already, it was nuts

shout out to some tough gals too, i wonder how many people have seen cat zingano vs amanda nunes? FUCK THAT

My favorite fight was Gracie VS Severn.

Because what the fuck???? He did what???

Jones vs DC II was amazing, JJ came back from a long layoff and then brutalized Cormier who had never been finished before. At this point I knew I was witnessing greatness and instantly awared my casual friends how Jon Jones was now the undisputable greatest fighter of all time

i'm a huge dc fan and a jones hater but jones' predatory instinct in the final seconds of that fight was perfection. maybe you can only be a killer like that by being 100% an asshole through and through

I enjoyed every one of Lando’s fight, win or lose.

Hey Sherbros

How about we leave the hate and drama behind for this one. No ducking accusations, no Twitter drama, no P4P arguments, no trying to downplay fighters’ accomplishments.

Just share your favourite fights, which is what this sport should be about.

For me, the Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard trilogy is still tops in my book. For those who haven’t seen this yet, all 3 fights are well worth watching.

Now share yours and fill this thread with love for a change.

Edit: don’t take the bait if people troll. Do your thing and keep this one positive.
Lando-Ferguson was awesome.

shout out to some tough gals too, i wonder how many people have seen cat zingano vs amanda nunes? FUCK THAT
I thought that last Joanna v Rose was a very good fight. I may be a bit bias though, I saw it live and was rooting for Rose. I haven't had the chance to rewatch it yet though
EDIT: Just rewatched it, not as good on film as it was in person lol

Last edited:

<LikeReally5>

SAKU GOAT vs Ronin
SAKU GOAT vs Tiger
Frank vs Goes
SAKU GOAT vs Royce 1

Recently, Jose Aldo vs Max Holloway, Yancy vs Cowboy, Eddie vs Gaethje come to mind, all in the same card too, there's a ton more, but those are the most recent for me lol.

i was a little kid when my step dad showed me this after my mom left to work.. i would never be the same!

IGOR VOVCHANCHYN!!
GregariousEagerIberianlynx.gif

Back