"No Grown Man should weigh 125lbs"

normal sized 13 year old boys weigh 125 Ibs, total fact on averages.

but Mouse needed that division to be invented because couldnt win at BW, was a punching bag for journeymen like Brad Picket LMAO.

I'm getting a kick out of everyone being upset that a small guy fought last night.

He should apologize for locking in one of the best submissions of all time while not being tall and heavy enough to appease you size queens

There is NOTHING MM has shown me to believe I couldn't hold my own against him in a fight. I'm 6ft, 190lbs.
He would take your back in NO TIME, and make you say "uncle" within 10 seconds!

Are you fucking kidding me?

Because you purists are destroying MMA. The UFC is pandering to you few elitist instead of doing what's best for the company. Eat dick.

LMAO no one demanded for a 125 lb weight class, and no one forced the UFC to make those weight classes. You're just trying to be Mr. edgy, and "anti hipster". Go eat a bag of D's.

MMA Purists can go fuck themselves. The UFC was most popular when it was only men 155lbs and bigger.

Humans are not biologically made to be in awe of manlets or women fighting. No one gives a crap about the Flyweight or Bantium weight divisions. They are bathroom break divisions.

Now, enter the beta male, feminist cucks to defend manlets and WMMA like the little bitches they are. Bunch of damn progressive Hillary voters.

Looooool legendary

- Charles Atlas

A case for why the 125 division makes no sense.

1. Healthy. muscular grown men cannot naturally weigh 125lbs unless they are under 5 feet.

2. Fighters making that weight are draining their body and affecting their health.

3. Nobody wants to watch little guys with no power bounce around.

4. The general population who are that size don't take up athletics. At best they become jockeys.
MMA Purists can go fuck themselves. The UFC was most popular when it was only men 155lbs and bigger.

Humans are not biologically made to be in awe of manlets or women fighting. No one gives a crap about the Flyweight or Bantium weight divisions. They are bathroom break divisions.

Now, enter the beta male, feminist cucks to defend manlets and WMMA like the little bitches they are. Bunch of damn progressive Hillary voters.
FLW and WMMA would be cool if the 125 pounders and women could fight the men. But for that we'd need UFC 1/ vale tudo rules like the good ol' days.

the DJ haters are sooooo desperate today...

DJ dominates another fight, pulls off an impressive finish...so the only thing you clowns can come up with is to talk shit about his size?

LMAO - you guys are fucking pathetic.

All the male Olympic combat sports recognize this weight class.

Judo, TKD, Boxing, wrestling..

Only ignorant people make these types of claims.

None of the retarded shit in paragraph three has anything to do with not enjoying midget fights.

Other than that, sounds good. 125 generates more indifference than anything.

MM has more talent in fighting in his one pinky than you do in your entire body. Size doesn't automatically mean you can beat someone smaller than you. I know a couple of 155ers that would ragdoll your ass, easy.

155 is where people start to have power. I can see even someone like Sherk giving a 200lber hell.

125? There just isn’t the power nessasary to do damage there.

Who cares if they are more talented? They land some shots bounce around and the 200lber gets ahold of them. There is litterely NOTHING they can do.

Go watch Orlando weit vs remco pardue for a great example.

I'd knock Mighty Mouse out.

CtuTW7rUIAAWJaB.jpg

lol whatever gets you through the day. But you're in full blown denial if you think MM could beat any NFL or NBA player in a fight, including the kicker.

size matters after a while.

Who tf cares, it is why weight-classes exist

If you don't like it, let me tell you something: you don't have to watch

To each their own but stop bitching

Back