'No Excuse' For Conor McGregor's Actions - John Redmond Goes Off On McGregor and Ward

fake news. john redmond died in 1918

Conman should be stripped. He has no plans on defending his belt.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
This is like literally the definition of five minutes of fame. Of course he's going to go off on Conor.

Worst takedown deffence i've ever seen.

What the fuck was he trying to do? Front body triangle?

I tried to speed it up to 1.5 but the accents made it gibberish

Conman should be stripped. He has no plans on defending his belt.
It looks like he is fighting Diaz. Ironically, this event may have been the catalyst which forced Conor to take the fight. The commission could royally screw Conor for assault and illegal entrance in the cage.

It looks like he is fighting Diaz. Ironically, this event may have been the catalyst which forced Conor to take the fight. The commission could royally screw Conor for assault and illegal entrance in the cage.

Won't be surprised at all if he opts for that trilogy vs gatekeeper Nate.
But the LW belt should not be held hostage. Guys like Tony, Khabib and a slew of contenders worked their asses off, just for unranked Conor to get a gift shot and now Nate??

Redmond was KOd.
Bisping was KO'd versus Anderson Silva, what if Conor had jumped in the cage at that point, there would have been confusion, and the fight would have been given to Silva.

But there was no crazy fans who jumped in the cage, Herb Dean had all the time to make a stupid decision, and Bisping won.

The fight is not over until the referee says it is over. Regardless of whether we agree on or not.

Bisping was KO'd versus Anderson Silva, what if Conor had jumped in the cage at that point, there would have been confusion, and the fight would have been given to Silva.

But there was no crazy fans who jumped in the cage, Herb Dean had all the time to make a stupid decision, and Bisping won.

The fight is not over until the referee says it is over. Regardless of whether we agree on or not.
id err on the side of safety rather than hoping the fighter miraculously recovers.

In before someone says hes just copying off Conor because hes Irish

This is like literally the definition of five minutes of fame. Of course he's going to go off on Conor.
Yeah he was out, didn't want to continue and his record is like 7-13 and finished by Ward when Ward is no world beater.

I'm confused by the narrative of Goddard, how was the fight not yet called when he intervened and stopped the action before the round was over?

McGregor doesn't have the right to act like he owns the world, but I think the reaction to this situation is overblown.

Back