NO CHILL!!! Michael Bisping Wants Jon Jones Banished From The Sport Of MMA.

Did you find that in joke book from 1953. Your wit is almost as cutting as Bisping's own.
I read it online while you were crying over lukes loss
It was a good joke...a knockout you might say...sorta like....

I read it online while you were crying over lukes loss
It was a good joke...a knockout you might say...sorta like....
I thought it was a reference to hell freezing over before Bisping defends against a top 10 contender.

I thought it was a reference to hell freezing over before Bisping defends against a top 10 contender.
Hes fighting a hall of famer for millions rather than the man he kod in under 3 mins and no one but you likes

Hes fighting a hall of famer for millions rather than the man he kod in under 3 mins and no one but you likes
He had plenty of chances to fight a contender before GSP even reappeared on the scene. He clearly wants nothing of it. And is therefore the shittiest champ of all time.

Whoever keeps keeps pointing the camera at Bisping has no chill. We could all use a break from this shit.

He had plenty of chances to fight a contender before GSP even reappeared on the scene. He clearly wants nothing of it. And is therefore the shittiest champ of all time.
Yes cause he knocked out your idol
Old salty rockhold

I'd like to see Michael defend his title against a top 15 MW, but alas...

Yes cause he knocked out your idol
Old salty rockhold
Rockhold's an entitled dick. I find him almost as unbearable as Bisping. Personalities aside, he's a much better fighter. Once again, Bisping isn't even top 10, and he knows it; hence the Count Duckula performance.

All proven cheaters should be banned from the sport.
Fighters are gonna start suing the promotion for knowingly letting cheaters compete.

Rockhold's an entitled dick. I find him almost as unbearable as Bisping. Personalities aside, he's a much better fighter. Once again, Bisping isn't even top 10, and he knows it; hence the Count Duckula performance.
Better fighter....they are 1-1
And now u just sound retarded ...bispings the champ and befpre that was top ten for years

And now u just sound retarded ...bispings the champ and befpre that was top ten for years

He lost every other fight against a top contender before he lucked out against Bisping. But it's clear from his behaviour even he thinks he doesn't have much of a chance which is why he avoids them all. And it's pitiful.

I really hope for his sake that Michael is clean.

This. I love him to death, but he's dug his heels so deep in the anti-juice camp, if he pissed heat I'm pretty sure he'd be the most hated person in all of combat sports, as hard as it is to achieve that. As things stand, hs's either the paragon of clean fighting, or Lance-Armstrong-circa-2001-level good at cycling and masking...

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. YOU HEAR THAT, MICHAEL?!! Do NOT piss heat, motherfucker!!

I don't agree.
I would force him to fight DC and Gus and Shogun again, after a dozen of blood and urine tests. And I would force him to wear Pride gloves. And his opponents should be allowed to eye poke him.

I mean... while at it, maybe force him to get preggers too, and get hit by another driver (naturally, the other driver runs away, comes back to get cash, all that good stuff) :D

He lost every other fight against a top contender before he lucked out against Bisping. But it's clear from his behaviour even he thinks he doesn't have much of a chance which is why he avoids them all. And it's pitiful.
Those guys wernt as good as him and they knew they wernt hence they roided...a 'win'through peds isnt really a win
Even then he STILL stayed in the top ten ! And now hes the champ

He took hard fights all his life now he wants one big paycheck fight and apparently hes 'scared' ....of a guy he kod lol
Also lol at gsp being anyones easy fight ever
The man wanted to fight silva repeatedly, face the h bomb twice ..a roided out sonnen at his peak etc .....now hes afraid if the lacklustre mediocre luke rockhold?

It never even crossed anyone's mind that Jones should be banned until Bisping said it. He really is remarkable in his rare ability to think outside the octagon. A panel with more than Bisping is a waste. Everyone should just sit and listen and take notes.

Those guys wernt as good as him and they knew they wernt hence they roided...a 'win'through peds isnt really a win
Even then he STILL stayed in the top ten ! And now hes the champ

He took hard fights all his life now he wants one big paycheck fight and apparently hes 'scared' ....of a guy he kod lol
Also lol at gsp being anyones easy fight ever
The man wanted to fight silva repeatedly, face the h bomb twice ..a roided out sonnen at his peak etc .....now hes afraid if the lacklustre mediocre luke rockhold?
Your just making excuses. He's Count Duckula and impossible to deny. He's just trying to squeeze as long a reign as possible by avoiding contenders. He's a disgrace.

Good. So do I.

Back