NO CHILL!!! Michael Bisping Wants Jon Jones Banished From The Sport Of MMA.

His Banter and swagger put alot of people off in particular Americans.

Why do you say Americans? I'm American and I like Bisping. Sure he can be an asshole but I find him amusing and genuine. He comes across as very authentic and I also enjoy watching him fight.

Not even close. That's why he avoids them all like the plague.
He isnt avoiding them we covered this hes chasing a money fight....like every other fighter now
The idea a cage fighter is 'afraid' of someone is just stupid ,the beatibgs bisping has taken and still fought on show the man has iron balls

common sense

'' Tell me a single fucking benefit of USADA. I'll wait. No need to hurry, I will lie down here waiting.... ''

PhEHEz3.gif

He isnt avoiding them we covered this hes chasing a money fight....like every other fighter now
The idea a cage fighter is 'afraid' of someone is just stupid ,the beatibgs bisping has taken and still fought on show the man has iron balls
No he's clearly avoiding them. He wasn't injured for the GSP fight and when it was taken off the table he was. He's not afraid of fighting them per se. He's used to getting his ash whooped by better fighters. He's afraid of relinquishing the belt and he clearly seems to realise that would happen were to fight anybody in the top 10.

No he's clearly avoiding them. He wasn't injured for the GSP fight and when it was taken off the table he was. He's not afraid of fighting them per se. He's used to getting his ash whooped by better fighters. He's afraid of relinquishing the belt and he clearly seems to realise that would happen were to fight anybody in the top 10.
Well based on last fight rockhold isnt one of those "better fighters"
He wants cash ...the gsp fight is his goal injuries cant be helped

Well based on last fight rockhold isnt one of those "better fighters"
He wants cash ...the gsp fight is his goal injuries cant be helped
I don't disagree. But he'd still beat Bisping 9 out of 10 times.

I don't disagree. But he'd still beat Bisping 9 out of 10 times.
Except when it counts. It used to be 10 out of 10 lol. Rockhold only has himself to blame for acting like Mike had nothing for him.

Except when it counts. It used to be 10 out of 10 lol. Rockhold only has himself to blame for acting like Mike had nothing for him.
That's true. He didn't take him seriously and clearly thought he had nothing for him after the first fifth. Hubris is a bummer. I don't be so that again.

Yeah he should throw away a million dollar payday to ko luke again for free
No he should avoid all contenders for 17 months and fake injury whenever it looks like he might have to fight one and then retire if it ever looks like he'll be forced to do so; and so cement his claim to the shittiest champ of all time.

No he should avoid all contenders for 17 months and fake injury whenever it looks like he might have to fight one and then retire if it ever looks like he'll be forced to do so; and so cement his claim to the shittiest champ of all time.
Whatever luke ! Take all that salt and go help someome de-ice a driveway

Back