No cable or satellite options. How to watch ?

I find the dark to be comforting, you finding the dark to be scary is just an example of your covert racism in action.

lets leave your ass in the middle of the woods at night and see how "comforting" it is. the night being a dangerous and scary time transcends all cultures.

lets leave your ass in the middle of the woods at night and see how "comforting" it is. the night being a dangerous and scary time transcends all cultures.
I ain't going in the middle of the woods during the day, not trying to get shot by some drunk hunter's 30-30 saying he mistook me for a deer, when he just wanted to add a black man to his kill list.

You notice how the black is associated with negativity, and the lighter the color goes the less negative it is. I ain't saying this is necessarily racism, but it sure as hell seems like it.

well no, "black market" originates because it was products bought and sold in the dark.. trades would take place at night in the shadows etc.. or that it took place "in the dark" out of view of the law

grey market is just a natural derivative of that.

Thanks for the replies guys. And fuck off racial "white" knighters

Take your action heroes figs,call your friends,local dealer,and you'll have your own fight night

Okay so I moved. I can get Internet but no TV due to trees blocking satellite.

I pay for ufc.tv however as soon as the prelims that would be played on my local station start I can't watch them.

Is there a way I can pay for some online Stream?

I'm not trying to steal I'd pay but can't find something.
MMA-Core uploads the fights a few hours after the event is over. So do a few other sites.

Check out Sling TV.

I think it's pretty good deal for fight fans. The $25/mo package gets you FS1, FS2, AXS, and NBCSN. So pretty much all the MMA channels. Spike can be added with a package for another $5/mo. And then the other non-MMA channels are a bonus.

There are other alternatives to it like Playstation Vue and the DirectTV TV-over-IP service. But when I looked at it, Sling TV was the cheapest as far as getting all of the MMA channels.

Back