No cable or satellite options. How to watch ?

MirRocksFedor

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Okay so I moved. I can get Internet but no TV due to trees blocking satellite.

I pay for ufc.tv however as soon as the prelims that would be played on my local station start I can't watch them.

Is there a way I can pay for some online Stream?

I'm not trying to steal I'd pay but can't find something.

Okay so I moved. I can get Internet but no TV due to trees blocking satellite.

I pay for ufc.tv however as soon as the prelims that would be played on my local station start I can't watch them.

Is there a way I can pay for some online Stream?

I'm not trying to steal I'd pay but can't find something.

{<jordan}

Urban_stream_in_park.jpg

Imagine paying for this fucking card. Dude...

<DisgustingHHH>

I just had to come laugh at you some more.

black market: illegal streams
grey market: vpn and watch on fight pass by proxying a country that gets the coverage
white market: sign up to an online service like sling or playstation vue, directtv now or something

Come over to my house. I have Halloween candy, and lotion. And my livingroom TV is broken so we'll have to watch in my room, but the bed takes up 90% of it. Are you allergic to shower curtains?

Dark web, pick me up a human heart while you're there

Come over to my house. I have Halloween candy, and lotion. And my livingroom TV is broken so we'll have to watch in my room, but the bed takes up 90% of it. Are you allergic to shower curtains?
american-psycho-patrick-bateman.jpg

Take loads of drugs, get a good sleep and watch the crap on youtube in the morning

grey market: vpn and watch on fight pass by proxying a country that gets the coverage
white market: sign up to an online service like sling or playstation vue, directtv now or something
You notice how the black is associated with negativity, and the lighter the color goes the less negative it is. I ain't saying this is necessarily racism, but it sure as hell seems like it.

dude you wernt supposed to provide an actual legitimate answer. jeez this sherdog.

You notice how the black is associated with negativity, and the lighter the color goes the less negative it is. I ain't saying this is necessarily racism, but it sure as hell seems like it.

well the night is dark and scary so *od must be racist then.

Back