no beano... it's over ladies and gentlemen!

chimpoehurricane

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

I think Conor can be a case study for O'Malley and other future stars.

Too much status, money, and GIRLS <-----!

Look at Chuck or Fitch post divorce. Look at the crew of upstanding YouTube folk Fitch aligns himself with who leech off his good name.

I wish we got Conor v Khabib in 2016 or after the Alvarez fight. Stylistically, Khabib was a nightmare matchup. he was laser focused and was praying to God. Not getting girls and benders. The probability of walking Khabib onto a counter left was there before MayMac.

Hopefully, fighters can see Khabib, praying, and doing mma + no 304s vs Conor Wilding and essentially blowing his prime despite making obnoxious amount of money, titles girls. Etc.

I don't see Conors career going over well and I don't know how much Dee is going to tolerate before divorce grape like Fitch or Chuck. These guys had groupies too. Nobody more than McGregor.

Women have destroyed kingdoms. Control is key. Khabib bless.

I think Conor can be a case study for O'Malley and other future stars.

Too much status, money, and GIRLS <-----!

Look at Chuck or Fitch post divorce. Look at the crew of upstanding YouTube folk Fitch aligns himself with who leech off his good name.

I wish we got Conor v Khabib in 2016 or after the Alvarez fight. Stylistically, Khabib was a nightmare matchup. he was laser focused and was praying to God. Not getting girls and benders. The probability of walking Khabib onto a counter left was there before MayMac.

Hopefully, fighters can see Khabib, praying, and doing mma + no 304s vs Conor Wilding and essentially blowing his prime despite making obnoxious amount of money, titles girls. Etc.

I don't see Conors career going over well and I don't know how much Dee is going to tolerate before divorce grape like Fitch or Chuck. These guys had groupies too. Nobody more than McGregor.

Women have destroyed kingdoms. Control is key. Khabib bless.

Is this a conor hate thread, or a khabib fanboy thread that made it look like it was about conor?

Didn't watch the entire video but from what I saw he actually looked much better than in previous videos I've seen of him recently. The guy in the video is really irritating though.

Couldn't get even a quarter through. This host is uncomfortably lame.
Also . . .
713v5Hfv4AL.jpg

Last edited:
The irony of it all. It’s Conor’s pathetic fanbase that ruined him as a real fighter. If all those fan bois didn’t make that boxing farce a reality. He most certainly would have been a serious fighter for longer than he was.

Didn't watch the entire video but from what I saw he actually looked much better than in previous videos I've seen of him recently. The guy in the video is really irritating though.
true. <Lmaoo>
The irony of it all. It’s Conor’s pathetic fanbase that ruined him as a real fighter. If all those fan bois didn’t make that boxing farce a reality. He most certainly would have been a serious fighter for longer than he was.

It's very unfortunate. Even if a hater, it was more fun with him thrn it is now. Izzy is cringe.

Back