Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling Discussion' started by Minotauro Rex, Jan 3, 2018.
I like my islanders, brother
you and your fetishes
Please don’t kink shame me
let me peg u den
it stings for a a min
Will you at least tickle my balls while you do it?
I've been seeing people speculate NJPW might be angling towards a South Pacific faction ... the Tongans (inclduding Fale) and Switchblade (a kiwi, and Fale lives in New Zealand I think). Notice Switchblade does the "surfs up" (I don't know what else to call it) motion before the throat slit before his finisher.
They got 6’8” Leo Tonga too
I wonder how they handle Naito / Jericho. Seems like a big waste to have Jericho lose two big matches in a row, but it also seems unlikely they have red-hot Naito drop two big matches in a row. Hrm.
Alright shit wasted now and ready for omega vs y2j. Watched the wk12card the rest of the week leading up to now...
10 early Wrestle Kingdom 13 predictions
10. Battle Royale (obvious)
9. Roppongi 3K vs Los Ingobernables de Japon vs Ryusuke Taguchi and ACH vs Young Bucks (Junior HW tag titles)
8. NEVER Open weight Championships Gauntlet: Bad Luck Fale, Chase Owens and Hangman Page vs Beretta, Toru Yano and YOSHI-HASHI vs Zack Sabre Jr and KES vs Togi Makabe, Tomoaki Honma and Jeff Cobb
7. Jay White vs Juice Robinson (IWGP US HW title)
6. Hirooki Goto and Tomohiro Ishii vs GOD (IWGP Tag)
5. KUSHIDA vs Marty Scurll (Submission match for IWGP Junior HW title)
4. Cody vs EVIL (NEVER Open weight)
3. SANADA vs Minoru Suzuki (IWGP IC Title)
2. Tetsuya Naito vs Bryan Danielson
1. Kenny Omega vs Kazuchika Okada (IWGP HW Title)
Source is What Culture.
I'd like to add: Jericho vs Tanahashi
Waking up hung at 9 PM is a new challenge. Ducking Bills
Tyrod should of shook that hit off. It's the playoffs god damn it!
Not his call. Every hit to the head has to be examined now.
If he would of Hulked up he would of been fine.
We need more guys to no sell concussions and then do flair flops after they scored TDs