NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 discussion thread

Who is going over, brother?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taguchi Japan
Heart wants to say Young Bucks, Head wants to say Roppongi 3K. Bucks feel like theyve done everything already in the Jr Tag division
Goto
Takahashi
Los Ingobernables
Ibushi (ROH title was taken off Cody so he didnt lose as ROH champ)
Jay White
Kenny Omega
Want Naito to win, but I got a feeling Okada is going to keep his run as Champ for now

Kenny is under contract until at least April I think
Elgin aint winning shit at the moment
War Machine are going to WWE so this would be there last NJPW match I think

We stickied

tumblr_oremxttFa61vp65vyo1_400.gif

Think Omega goes over, but if Jericho wins I wouldn't be mad. Because it means more Jericho in NJPW.

I say Okada and Omega retain. White goes over Tanahashi. Suzuki retains, SANADA and EVIL win the titles as do the Bucks.

When will this air on Axstv? Jim Ross and josh Barnett will do voiceovers for it?

Isn’t there a Jericho curse where every first or return match in a new company is total dog shit?

Isn’t there a Jericho curse where every first or return match in a new company is total dog shit?
I dont think he can keep up with Omega and the match will just be ok

I dont think he can keep up with Omega and the match will just be ok
I think that everybody involved anticipated that Jericho might be a step behind omega and they wisely found a way to mask it with the no rules grudge match which is rare for njpw. There’s a lot of big match experience and physical gifts in the ring, I think they can figure out how to make it more than ok.

When will this air on Axstv? Jim Ross and josh Barnett will do voiceovers for it?
This will first air Saturday at a special time featuring the two main events and then each Friday thereafter will cover the early portions of the card. Probably not all of it but the starry matches will almost certainly make the cut (the Rumble is a longshot) and Barnett and Ross will record fresh commentary.

I'm not sure which way to do it this year, watched the whole show with live commentary last year but this year I'll probably just duck spoilers until Saturday.

Yes. He briefly addresses it in one of his books (best in the world) it just seems to be a mix of high expectations and just bad luck. His initial run excluded, he attributed this to not having any relationships with his agents and being used to doing things a different way in wcw

Back