NJPW G1 Special in USA Discussion

I always watch the Japanese commentary even tho i have no clue what they are saying they feel like they are really excited calling the matches

I like Nogami and Milano, it just all depends on how i'm feeling. I actually kinda like Callis playing super heel, him and Kelly have really good chemistry.

I like Nogami and Milano, it just all depends on how i'm feeling. I actually kinda like Callis playing super heel, him and Kelly have really good chemistry.
I just can't stand the roh commentators calling njpw have no problem with them while watching roh tho

Lmao, I wonder if Suzuki is watching the dojo while everyone is away. I just want a show of everyone being gone and Kawato and Oka getting into hijinks while running from Suzuki.

I see a bunch of people recording. So much for the rules.

zGHQb4O.gif

Well the crowd is Into this match so far

ZSJ such a technical wizard. If he could just put on like 10-15 more pounds he'd look like a fucking killer

ZSJ such a technical wizard. If he could just put on like 10-15 more pounds he'd look like a fucking killer

If he had Ospreay's body type, he would be a main eventer.

Watching this, thanks to neckbeards telling me how much better NJPW is compared to pretty much everything.

Not that impressed.

At least Jim Ross is commentating.

Really fun Match wish i could have been there in person

From one to ten guys watching English commentary how bad is jr doing

Watching this, thanks to neckbeards telling me how much better NJPW is compared to pretty much everything.

Not that impressed.

At least Jim Ross is commentating.

Ross is not on his game tonight.

Back