NJPW Dominion 2018

Who wins?

• Okada

• Omega

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jericho just posted his outfit and make up on Twitter and I'm sorry but he looks fucking retarded. Looks like Sting in his crow make up cosplaying as Michael Jackson.

haha yep.

Non Title?! What the fuck? Jericho win confirmed?

30 seconds in and its already awesome!

Why you gotta be so tough Japanese tables!? That looked like it hurt like fuck. Jericho looks like an idiot but this is exactly what we wanted to see.

Oh my fuck! How did Naito not break his neck right there! Holy hell this is nuts!

Naito is gonna wear the suit the whole time! lol! You guys should have stayed up for this shit!

Ah, nevermind on the suit, he should have wore it the whole time.

Last edited:
Dadbod, old man rocker Jericho.....

One of the best in the business today.

Naito taking a Foleyesque assbeating to start things off.

Naito's eye looks bad.

Funny Naito keeps getting booed.

Yeah, Naito's eye is fucked up but the cut looks to be on the bottom so he should be okay.

I AM THE TABLE! I am telling you those Japanese tables are tough as fuck. The Ospreay/Hiromu match and this has definitely woken me up.

Holy shit! Naito landed right on his head right there!! How Naito doesn't have a broken neck right now after all these spots is just insane. Dude has an angel watching out for him tonight.

So that's how Naito became an inch shorter.

Seems like they are taking liberties with each other.

Think the back of Naito's head is busted open too.

Naito's cheek now open too. Dude is walking away with some scars for this one.

Jericho!!! Great match!! That opening was so fucking crazy! It was for the belt, guess I heard wrong. That was nuts. Greatest IC Champ ever!? Perfect post match beat down too. No way this is over. EVIL!!! Sweet!! Evil vs Jericho!? Could be awesome!

The main event is here! Omega/Okada are gonna go at least an hour. Will probably be closer to 90 minutes when its all said and done but here we go.

Jericho will be entering GOAT discussions with anymore belts.

Where's the rest of LIJ?

There's somebody. Guess Evil is next in line.

NJPW hate Naito or what?

HAHAHAHAHA! Jericho taking the headset and talking shit into it was the best ending!

enjoyed this match also. main event time

Now for 'KEEEEEEENNY! KEEEEEEEEENNY!' for an hour or so.

so how long does the main event go with no time limit

How many Rain Makers and V Triggers do we see? 10?

Main event goes at least one hour. I predict 75 minutes.

Yeah I'mma be half passed dead in no time.

Back