NJ teen stabbed to death by illegal from Guatemala

this never would have happened if they banned knives

Open the gates, let’s bring everyone here, because we can help, them kill our kids

"White people commit more crimes though" -Sherdog Libtard

You should @ the retards that will most likely be the ones that will say this.

@Trotsky, @Rational Poster, @Kafir-kun, @Fawlty, @KONG-D'SNT-TAP, @zebby23, @tonni, @ultramanhyata

DP7VekfWkAEQl9j.jpg

This thread, with the same people making the same posts, has been done to death. Yes, it's a tragedy and yes, yhe gov't should try harder to keep illegals out, but come on.

If don't like it you're free to leave the thread. This thread isn't breaking any rules.

I know some people who worked that case and some more who knew the victim and/or accused. Sucks. Second murder in that town in the past month that involved people here illegally but the domestic violence component is likely the more prominent factor in each.

That poor girl needed a firearm. A 38 special snubnose hammerless for concealed carry could have saved the day. She can pull it out and shoot right away real fast. Illegal or legal immigrants would not even matter.

Yes, I did it. I just turned this from an illegal immigration debate to a 2nd amendment one.

<CanYouSeeMeNow> <CanYouSeeMeNow> <CanYouSeeMeNow>

<RomeroSalute> <RomeroSalute> <RomeroSalute>

well, there is a "look what cops did today" thread.... <_<

in fact, it is pretty much the exact same thread, but for liberals and/or minorities.

Isn't it bizarre that at least the main aspects of both of those narratives aren't universally agreed upon?

I mean, are there really people who do not believe we need to tighten up on illegal immigration at all? Or people that do not believe there is a problem with trigger-happy police officers at all?

Some things are undeniable. You have to be willfully ignorant to have mountains of evidence in front of you and decide to just ignore it.

Isn't it bizarre that at least the main aspects of both of those narratives aren't universally agreed upon?

I mean, are there really people who do not believe we need to tighten up on illegal immigration at all? Or people that do not believe there is a problem with trigger-happy police officers at all?

Some things are undeniable. You have to be willfully ignorant to have mountains of evidence in front of you and decide to just ignore it.

it is extermely bizarre tbh. They are almost direct mirrors of each other, for how the left and right work. Out of all the 10-15 million or so illegals, how many stab people like this? Got to be less than 0.005%..... Out of the 1.5million cops or so, how many abuse power and wrongly shoot people.. got to be like 0.005%. It is basically the same risk factor in the long run.

There are shady cops who enable the drug trade, just like illegals also do. There are cops who rape people, just like illegals do.

But in the end, there are people who want open borders, just as there are people who have no problem with cops getting military grade weapons and tech, and think cops can do no wrong. One end is far right, one is far left.... people in the middle, who mistakenly are taken as nazis or facists, the moment the question either, are always like

<{hfved}><1>

granted, it is a bit (i hope for the sake of sanity) complex than this simple break down... but <13>

it is extermely bizarre tbh. They are almost direct mirrors of each other, for how the left and right work. Out of all the 10-15 million or so illegals, how many stab people like this? Got to be less than 0.005%..... Out of the 1.5million cops or so, how many abuse power and wrongly shoot people.. got to be like 0.005%. It is basically the same risk factor in the long run.

There are shady cops who enable the drug trade, just like illegals also do. There are cops who rape people, just like illegals do.

But in the end, there are people who want open borders, just as there are people who have no problem with cops getting military grade weapons and tech, and think cops can do no wrong. One end is far right, one is far left.... people in the middle, who mistakenly are taken as nazis or facists, the moment the question either, are always like

<{hfved}><1>

granted, it is a bit (i hope for the sake of sanity) complex than this simple break down... but <13>

No I think you hit the nail on the head. It's funny, the line in the sand is drawn so clearly that it seems like you can't even say something measured.

In general, I really respect police officers. They help more people than they hurt, and it's a dangerous and stressful job that does not earn very well. The cops I know are good people and I believe that have good intentions at work. But there is also clearly an issue with corruption and violence on some police forces that needs to be addressed. Depending on how extreme you are, that statement might make me a cop hater or a cop apologist. Lol.

Same goes for immigration. I like immigrants, I acknowledge and appreciate their contributions, and a lot of the people I am closest to are either immigrants or first generation Americans. I also recognize that illegal immigration needs to be reduced because it is not fair, throws things out of whack, and causes more tension between immigrants and native born citizens. But I also do not feel that illegal immigrants are automatically bad people, and I hold no animosity towards them as people. I've actually known families that initially came here illegally, and when I heard their stories I completely understood why they did it. Draw some conclusions from all of that, then call me some names when you decide if I am a leftist or Nazi. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back