NiOh DLC

Is this post-game content? I'm still on the fourth region after taking an extended break from the game but have put a few hours into it this week.

Is this post-game content? I'm still on the fourth region after taking an extended break from the game but have put a few hours into it this week.
It's a new region. I'm using a character that's already in NG+ so I'm not sure exactly when it becomes available.

Have you finished it already?
I'm on the last story boss but more missions unlock after you beat it. I may never see those missions because this boss is insane. Like Tachibana on crack.

I'm on the last story boss but more missions unlock after you beat it. I may never see those missions because this boss is insane. Like Tachibana on crack.
I just got to the third boss. He doesn't seem too bad but I'll have to figure out his living weapon phase. The last one sounds like it's going to be fun.

I just got to the third boss. He doesn't seem too bad but I'll have to figure out his living weapon phase. The last one sounds like it's going to be fun.
Beat her, couldn't use Sloth because she was too fast so I just ran around and popped Soul stones to renew living weapon and then spammed blade spin

Beat her, couldn't use Sloth because she was too fast so I just ran around and popped Soul stones to renew living weapon and then spammed blade spin
Nice. So how do you rate the DLC?

Nice. So how do you rate the DLC?
More missions unlocked with a particularly nasty 2v1 at the end.

I'd give it an 8 or 9 out of 10. It's a respectable amount of content for 10 bucks, bosses seem to have been tweaked to minimize too much cheese. Boss designs are neat, new weapons, armor and enemy types. Looking forward to the next one.

More missions unlocked with a particularly nasty 2v1 at the end.

I'd give it an 8 or 9 out of 10. It's a respectable amount of content for 10 bucks, bosses seem to have been tweaked to minimize too much cheese. Boss designs are neat, new weapons, armor and enemy types. Looking forward to the next one.
That's cool. To me, it seems like another region that could've been in the main game. That's not really a bad thing but I was just hoping for something a little more unique. The bosses and weapons are cool but the snowy setting is pretty meh.

Just beat the third boss so I guess the next main mission is the last one.

WTF does she do with her hand? I don't even know what's going on.

call me when its on pc

Doubtful but you never know. Bayonetta just got released on Steam out of nowhere.

I looked up how many missions and submissions I have left in Nioh before the DLC and oh boy, the base game has more content than I initially thought. Best gaming purchase of 2017 for me by far.

Think it's a grab attack. She was one-shotting me through living weapon with it.
I was getting nowhere with my katana. She would poise through all my attacks and was basically just crushing me. Then I switched to an odachi and got her first try, lol. This thing might be the king of stagger.

I was getting nowhere with my katana. She would poise through all my attacks and was basically just crushing me. Then I switched to an odachi and got her first try, lol. This thing might be the king of stagger.
I really like the Odachi even though my build isn't optimized for it

I really like the Odachi even though my build isn't optimized for it
Yeah I've been fooling around with it on the bridge and it's pretty fun even though I've never been a greatsword kind of guy. The parry skill is pretty meh but the overall moveset is great.

Back