NiOh (another Souls series inspired game) *update*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a platinum guide you're following? I just got to the fifth region so lots of missions left but I might go for plat if it's not too ridiculous.

No not really i've just looked some of them up randomly, none of them are missable so that's good but one of them requires you to spend 20 mil in the shop to gain 60 patronage levels, seems like a grind

No not really i've just looked some of them up randomly, none of them are missable so that's good but one of them requires you to spend 20 mil in the shop to gain 60 patronage levels, seems like a grind
So can you go back and get whatever you missed?

Is the 20 mil on anything you want?

I'm pretty sure I've done all the missions and sub missions so far (unless the twilight ones disappear if you don't do them right away). If that's the hardest part, I might as well go for plat.

So can you go back and get whatever you missed?

Is the 20 mil on anything you want?

Yes.

Yeah just as long as you spend 20 million i think, you need to gain 60 patronage points for the upgrades at the blacksmith then it unlocks i think.

Think I'm about done with the game for now. Nearly done with NG+ and it's just wearing on me a bit.

Been itching to play DS3 so I think I'm gonna back to that and mess around.

Think I'm about done with the game for now. Nearly done with NG+ and it's just wearing on me a bit.

Been itching to play DS3 so I think I'm gonna back to that and mess around.

What's your verdict then? I think it's a great game but definitely a couple of notches below Bloodborne/DS 1

Axe ki damage is OP she didn't even stand a chance this time

What's your verdict then? I think it's a great game but definitely a couple of notches below Bloodborne/DS 1
It's great, I'll definitely come back to it. Definitely didn't grab me as much as Soulsborne games but it's a great game in its own right and stands on its own.

It's great, I'll definitely come back to it. Definitely didn't grab me as much as Soulsborne games but it's a great game in its own right and stands on its own.

Basically my opinion very good but not at that level. Great first attempt though. Can't wait for the inevitable sequel

i only get a chance to play every now and for short period of time so i don't take too much time into thinking things throug. I can't beat the first fucking boss Onryioki. It has me thinking I'm missing something as i would usually fly through parts without fighting a lot of people. So i fought all the revenants farmed, and leveled up something like putting most of it in strength skill and endurance? Should i go heavily armored to fight him maxing out my weight so i can absorb most of his attacks when i block? Or should i be quick and lighter ?

I'm starting to hit a wall with this game. I'm at the Spider Boss and it's just kind of getting a little repetitive. The same enemies over and over and the same loot over and over is starting to get me down a bit.

I'm still working on my Ninja Build so that is keeping me entertained, but the lack of enemy variety is a big problem for me. Sometimes I get so tired of the same enemies I just go full sneak mode and run by everyone.

Wtf is this bullshit fight with

nobunaga and ice woman

Took birdman from half health to 0 with living weapon and reaper with the kusurigami or whatever. He was stunlocked for like 10 whole seconds. Shit is OP as fuck.

Came across a revenant named RebootRygar. They totally should. I liked the ps2 reboot.

i only get a chance to play every now and for short period of time so i don't take too much time into thinking things throug. I can't beat the first fucking boss Onryioki. It has me thinking I'm missing something as i would usually fly through parts without fighting a lot of people. So i fought all the revenants farmed, and leveled up something like putting most of it in strength skill and endurance? Should i go heavily armored to fight him maxing out my weight so i can absorb most of his attacks when i block? Or should i be quick and lighter ?
you could summon another player to help plus save all you spirit stones and use them during the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back