NiOh (another Souls series inspired game) *update*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that game has had me cursing lol.

Crap! I wish I had known this earlier, I try to get behind enemies most of the time anyways so they can't strike back easily
Just to clarify, it's a sneak attack backstab. Hitting them in the back during combat does a lot more damage though.

I've transitioned to full sneak ninja mode. It's fun as hell just running around unseen backstabbing fools.

Yeah it's a cool fight. I need to invest more time in understanding guard break etc...

I also need to git gud at parrying.
Parrying is so much fun in this game. It's cool they have different versions of it as well.

Toad down. Cheesed him because I was NOT going through that whole level again. Wind talismans were surprisingly effective.

Parrying is so much fun in this game. It's cool they have different versions of it as well.

It's damn hard to do, imo, with how fast the attacks are. Just have to practice it more.

Just to clarify, it's a sneak attack backstab. Hitting them in the back during combat does a lot more damage though.
Oh so like you have to sneak up on them somehow? I've caught bad guys with their backs turned to me waiting in hiding, but they always get alerted when I get close

Oh so like you have to sneak up on them somehow? I've caught bad guys with their backs turned to me waiting in hiding, but they always get alerted when I get close
Yeah, I hold L1 and walk towards them to do it. Always keeps your walk speed at sneak speed.

Just finished the Trail of the Master sub mission. The last fight was a pain.

Just finished the Trail of the Master sub mission. The last fight was a pain.

The bird and the ghost? Yeah that was a pain , i did it earlier

Yeah if you have the sneak attack skill unlocked, you slowly walk up to them and the reticle will turn red so you know you're in range

Anyone unlock some skins yet? I've been running around as a Revenant for a while.

Say what? Skins?
They're in the Teahouse which you should have unlocked at this point. You can purchase them with the Glory you get from killing Revenants.

They're in the Teahouse which you should have unlocked at this point. You can purchase them with the Glory you get from killing Revenants.
Oh shit, really? I checked out the Teahouse when it first unlocked but haven't gone back since because I thought it was only useful when you're online.

Twilight mission today is bonkers. Literally 2-3 of each tough enemy chasing you simultaneously. Seems designed for co op.

Yeah, immediately. I don't think it was a timing issue either. He'd come out and I'd just block. Worked every time.
Blocking also works on those fire wheels. Just learned that last night. I'm so used to dodging everything that I never bothered trying that before.

Twilight mission today is bonkers. Literally 2-3 of each tough enemy chasing you simultaneously. Seems designed for co op.

Are the twilight missions the same for everyone?

I did a tough one last night that was only level 30, I think. These bird creatures are a pain in my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back