NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link/Toon Link has always been my Smash main but I'm gonna try to nail down Simon and Richter. Loved Castlevania since a kid and I really want to play as them.

There's a theory that the reason why Switch is getting MK 11, is that a deal was cut with WB/Nether/Boon to have an MK Character, likely Scorpion appear as DLC for Smash. If true, it would be the first and perhaps only time that you can pit a SF character Ken/Ryu vs an MK character. Nintendo and Smash bringing two of fighting games biggest franchises together.

There's a theory that the reason why Switch is getting MK 11, is that a deal was cut with WB/Nether/Boon to have an MK Character, likely Scorpion appear as DLC for Smash. If true, it would be the first and perhaps only time that you can pit a SF character Ken/Ryu vs an MK character. Nintendo and Smash bringing two of fighting games biggest franchises together.

Sub-Zero & Scorpion
Billy & Jimmy Lee
Cody & Guy

So many I'd like to see.

Trying to get Richter in smash..the Castlevania fanservice (like the sf2 fanservice) is sick.

20+hours in and have yet to touch online.

Trying to get Richter in smash..the Castlevania fanservice (like the sf2 fanservice) is sick.

20+hours in and have yet to touch online.
This bodes well for me. I dislike online play, so 20+ hours sounds great.

This bodes well for me. I dislike online play, so 20+ hours sounds great.
I haven't played online once. There's plenty for the offline player in single player. Hell, I only discovered the world of light board maybe 10 hours in even though it's right in front of you. You can acquire a certain selection of spirits that change every so often. If you happen to beat one, you have to shoot it through a hole in it's shield and if you miss it's gone until it happens to show up on the board again. They infused a whole Pokemon/collect them all mechanic into it that I'm loving. There are around 1200 spirits to collect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back