NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe im a minority here but Zelda BOTW was complete crap. Super boring and it didnt hold my interest at all. Ender up selling it.

Mario Odyssey 10x better than Zelda

I have smash and mario party pre ordered
I did not think it was crap, but I definitely did not enjoy it. Odyssey is fantastic.

Odyssey is incredible. I still prefer BOTW but come back to Odyssey more often to get stars. Think I'm around 550 now.

Once HLM drops that's all I'm playing though. Come on Devolver make that shit happen

Would Nintendo ever make a console version switch without the tablet? Or just a tablet version?

Would Nintendo ever make a console version switch without the tablet? Or just a tablet version?

I don't think so, the biggest appeal/selling point of the Switch is that it can function as both a console and handheld.

There were rumors that they'll eventually release a higher power one though.

Odyssey is incredible. I still prefer BOTW but come back to Odyssey more often to get stars. Think I'm around 550 now.

Once HLM drops that's all I'm playing though. Come on Devolver make that shit happen

Interesting, I'm the complete opposite. I sank hundreds of hours into BotW, but didn't put more than 20 into Odyssey. I stopped playing around the fourth world you visit. The game was just too easy and didn't have the same charm as previous Mario games.

Meanwhile BotW, while not perfect, had so much more to offer. I also found the characters in BotW much more enjoyable.

Both games are great, but to me BotW beats out Odyssey by a huge margin.

Interesting, I'm the complete opposite. I sank hundreds of hours into BotW, but didn't put more than 20 into Odyssey. I stopped playing around the fourth world you visit. The game was just too easy and didn't have the same charm as previous Mario games.

Meanwhile BotW, while not perfect, had so much more to offer. I also found the characters in BotW much more enjoyable.

Both games are great, but to me BotW beats out Odyssey by a huge margin.
Like I said I prefer BOTW. I put way more hours into it too. Odyssey was more of a challenge. I found hunting for more stars was what kept me coming back after finishing the game. After completing BOTW and every mission all that was left for me was finding seeds, which isn't interesting or skill based.

I think this could be a pinball game... not sure yet...

huh

Last edited:
After playing MHW it's gonna be tough to get back into all the loading screens.

Very true. I have been playing MHGen on my 3DS and it took some time to get back used to it.

One note though, only after playing MHW and coming back to MHGen did I truly appreciate the hunter styles and arts.

https://thqnordic.com/node/282

Hotfix for Titan Quest Switch deployed

August 3, 2018
Patch 1.0.1 for Titan Quest on Switch is live now! Changelog below

• Added: Additional languages Korean + Simplified Chinese available now
  • Fixed: Enchanter is only using 1 scroll instead the complete stack if you craft an artifact
  • Changed: Splitscreen – character selection screen – Back button for the second player removed to prevent broken input handling
  • Fixed: Russian - Replaced "Kingdom of the Dead" with "Hades" in the Russian map screen (like in every other language), so it will fit in the tab
  • Fixed: Made the difficulty slider in the splitscreen menu wider for the polish text
  • Changed: The last character used is now selected again when opening the Menu for Singleplayer, Multiplayer and Splitscreen
  • Fixed: CriticalHit number is shown correct now (and without decimal)
  • Fixed: Several crashes with the dialog system
  • Fixed: Quest notification is only displayed once in Splitscreen now
  • Changed: Several menus - Increased the size of some menus and moved a check box to make room for Russian translations
  • Changed: Quest window adjustments
  • Fixed: Splitscreen – Player 2 can no longer open interfaces during player 1 is in the ingame menu
  • Fixed: Caravan inventory is correct saved now. Lost items should be no longer the case.
  • Fixed: Some translation issues in German with gender specific words.
  • Fixed: Skill assignment screen – tooltip for skill was randomly at different positions. Now it’s one fix position.
  • Fixed: Multiplayer - If you killed Hades in Multiplayer, only the one who actually killed Hades got the unlock of the difficulty etc.
  • Fixed: Multiplayer - Fixed a bug where the client did not end up in the credits screen after killing hades ( after the server used the portal )
  • Changed: Inventory Focus change. Now the cursor stays where it was if you equip an item (IF possible)
  • Changed: Inventory - Changed the position of the weapon / ring if you need to decide which Hand the Item should go.
  • Fixed: Sound issue (noise) during teleport or loading screen
  • Fixed: Specific crash with Hades boss (game can crash if he is doing his wave attack – phase 3)
  • Fixed: Specific crash in Act1 – Spartan woods area (game often crashed if you enter this area the first time)
  • Fixed: Several other random crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back