NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

much better video

If sports games somehow developed technology to smooth out the "in between" animations I would have sworn he was watching an actual ball game. Unreal.

Finished Mario + Rabbids. Gonna go back and get some of the secrets. This was my most played Switch game aside from Zelda so far. Was really hard to put down.

Maaaaaaan let me tell you. I can't WAIT for NBA 2k18 next Friday on the Switch. Being able to play anywhere (including toilet) is going to be fantastic.

Just got an email from Rockstar saying LA Noire is coming to Switch mid November!

Really thinking of buying a Switch due to the portable option and having skipped the last generation of consoles. Is it worth the price or should I wait for it to be reduced? I'd like to get a limited/special edition console variant but there doesn't seem to be one. Also paying $60+ for a game seems ridiculous...
Walmart has a Splatoon edition with neon pink/green controller thingies.

865ff65c-7aa0-4232-8021-0acc1672745d_1.71a4b431d5a0418782965ecc78aba69b.jpeg

If that doesn't float your boat, maybe wait until Christmas time. They might have a new bundle or two out there.

Damn that Direct today was amazing. Completely sold on Xenoblade Chronicles 2 after seeing that, and Project Octopath Traveler looks great too. Getting new maps and weapons in Splatoon 2 is always an added bonus. Super Mario Odyssey isn't a must play day 1 for me but damn it looks fun as hell too. Sadly no Hollow Knight news and no concrete release date for Golf Story besides sometime this month.

Not sure if I'm sold on Ultra Sun/Moon quite yet. Need some more info.

Really surprised Doom and Wolfenstein was announced.

LOVED Dragon Quest Builders, played the shit out of it on PS4. Not going to buy it again, but it's a great addition on the Switch. I will be buying DQB2 on the Switch over the PS4, can't wait to play it. Kid freaked out when I showed him the trailer when it was announced a few weeks back.

Thrilled that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is coming out Holiday season this year.

Really surprised Doom and Wolfenstein was announced.

LOVED Dragon Quest Builders, played the shit out of it on PS4. Not going to buy it again, but it's a great addition on the Switch. I will be buying DQB2 on the Switch over the PS4, can't wait to play it. Kid freaked out when I showed him the trailer when it was announced a few weeks back.

Thrilled that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is coming out Holiday season this year.

XBC2 looks incredible. Nintendo freaking killed it with their lineup this year. Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 DX, Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 all in one calendar year. God damn.

Doom and Wolfenstein was announcement was shocking. i am stunned

members of the press already testing out Doom on the Switch

rzrj642f0slz.jpg

Back