NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

They announced this weekend that Dragon Quest Builders 2 is in development and will hit the Switch next year. Dragon quest builders was my sleeper hit last year. I pumped so many hours into that game and my kid played it a ton too. A video hit the other day and showed some upgrades over the first one that look pretty great. Really can't wait for this and it should be awesome on the Switch. I had such a blast with it and they're adding multiplayer, that I'm considering buying a second Switch just to play this game with the kid.

They announced this weekend that Dragon Quest Builders 2 is in development and will hit the Switch next year. Dragon quest builders was my sleeper hit last year. I pumped so many hours into that game and my kid played it a ton too. A video hit the other day and showed some upgrades over the first one that look pretty great. Really can't wait for this and it should be awesome on the Switch. I had such a blast with it and they're adding multiplayer, that I'm considering buying a second Switch just to play this game with the kid.

This resonates with me, because ever since I played BOTW I've wanted a paraglider in every game.

DQB was just so mediocre on Vita - they'd have to improve quite a bit to make me want a sequel.

Screw the builders crap I just want to know when Dragon Quest XI is coming out in the west, and especially the Switch. Game looks incredible. I want to hold out and get it for the Switch but if it takes too long I'll go for the PS4 version.

Some updates on Stardew Valley

Sweet! Stardew Vally is that game I've been wanting to pick up, but my back log is crazy it would just add to the stack. I would pick this up on the Switch for quick portable sessions.

I'm a little worried at how addicted I am to Splatoon 2, especially Salmon Run. I played the HELL out of the first game, but this trounces even that. So far this year 3 games have been so good that they took control over my personal time, and 2 of those have been on the Switch. The other was Persona 5.

Would you guys recommend Phantom Trigger if I already have Binding of Isaac and Gonner on the Switch? I don't want to many games that are similar to each other.

I'm a little worried at how addicted I am to Splatoon 2, especially Salmon Run. I played the HELL out of the first game, but this trounces even that. So far this year 3 games have been so good that they took control over my personal time, and 2 of those have been on the Switch. The other was Persona 5.

I'm really, really into Splatoon 2. I never played the first one, and bought 2 on a whim. I'm loving it. Love how fast the online matches are. Salmon Run is so much fun. I'm really enjoying the single player also.

The only thing i'll say is that I can't get into the motion controls, so I disabled them.

I'm really, really into Splatoon 2. I never played the first one, and bought 2 on a whim. I'm loving it. Love how fast the online matches are. Salmon Run is so much fun. I'm really enjoying the single player also.

The only thing i'll say is that I can't get into the motion controls, so I disabled them.
god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

What's your Switch friend code? We should team up sometime for Salmon Run.

Regarding the motion controls, it's in your best interest to give them another shot. Overall they're the best way to aim for most weapons. I never used them in the first game and haven't yet but I want to learn to use shooters and chargers so I'm trying to learn them now. The best way is to play through the story mode with them. I don't think they matter much for rollers, brushes and sloshers but weapons like snipers that require precise aim need them.

Sonic Mania only 9.90EUR on the Russian eShop. You can switch in a second. Good deal.
(Make sure you have no remaining credit in your current location if you do switch).

Downloaded sonic mania this morning. A lot of the "new" stuff is lost on me since I only played the first two sonics - but I guess that could be a testament to how well the game is done since I can't tell what's new and what's old.

What's your Switch friend code? We should team up sometime for Salmon Run.

Regarding the motion controls, it's in your best interest to give them another shot. Overall they're the best way to aim for most weapons. I never used them in the first game and haven't yet but I want to learn to use shooters and chargers so I'm trying to learn them now. The best way is to play through the story mode with them. I don't think they matter much for rollers, brushes and sloshers but weapons like snipers that require precise aim need them.

Yeah definitely. When I get home from work i'll msg it to you. I guess i'll give motion controls another try.

Back