NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

I loved the first RE: Revelations. It felt like it brought the gameplay back to it's roots with more atmosphere than action. I haven't played the second one yet, but have it on my XB1 when they screwed up the pricing on the RE Mega Bundle with Revelations 1/2, Remake, 4, 5, and 6 for $20 instead of $120. RE/Zero may be on there, but can't remember.

If I didn't already own it, I would totally jump on the bundle.

I loved the first RE: Revelations. It felt like it brought the gameplay back to it's roots with more atmosphere than action. I haven't played the second one yet, but have it on my XB1 when they screwed up the pricing on the RE Mega Bundle with Revelations 1/2, Remake, 4, 5, and 6 for $20 instead of $120. RE/Zero may be on there, but can't remember.

If I didn't already own it, I would totally jump on the bundle.

Yea never got a chance to play either of these games. I partially got into RE1 but stopped right when you wake up in a room. Will be great to have these on the switch.

With a game like the upcoming Dragon Ball FighterZ, it would only make sense that the Nintendo Switch would be a good home for it. With the unique Joy-Con controls, graphic capability, and the portability of the hybrid console - many Switch owner were disappointed to find out that there were no plans to release the latest fighter on this platform. According to a new leak, that disappointment will be short lived because the latest Dragon Ball game is set to be one of the titles getting the Switch port treatment.

The leak comes from one Reddit user who has been more than a credible resource in the past. His latest wave of information includes some Bandai Namco action and what the future of Dragon Ball FighterZ entails. In addition to new characters being added, a Nintendo Switch port is "in the works" slated for later 2018 release.

SLIDE 1/2 – DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ NINTENDO SWITCH
According to the original poster, "There is a Switch port in the works. Unreal Engine 4's UE4.15 is Switch-friendly, so that may explain why the Switch port is coming later. I do not know what Unreal Engine 4 version it uses for the others. The much demanded Nintendo Switch version will likely come out next year in the autumn or winter."

http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/11/12/dragon-ball-fighterz-coming-to-nintendo-switch-leak/

Damn

Im loving mario.. just beat the dragon... its up there with zelda and HZD def...

http://5pb.jp/games/pbbgodsw/en/

• Title
    Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive
  • Genre
    Mass Multiplayer Battle Action Game
  • Planned Release Date
    December 7th, 2017. *May use "2017" at reveal timing.
  • Platform
    Nintendo Switch™
  • Price
    1000 yen (w/tax) *9.99USD, 7.99EUR
  • Number of players
    Story Mode: 1
    Arcade Mode (Score Attack): 1
    CO-OP Mode: 1-4 players
    Battle Grounds Mode (Versus Play): 2-4 players
  • Supported play modes.
    TV mode,Table mode,Cellular mode
  • Supported languages
    Voice: Japanese
    Text: Japanese, English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Chinese (simplified), Russian

icon.jpg

I loved that and it just gets better with and after the bowser fight.
about to do that, Im halfway through bowsers castle, had to take a break to go to the bar but back now about to hop into that ... Loving this level so far

Saw an article about this. Valkyria Chronicles 4 has been confirmed as coming to the Switch which will be HUGE. Even moreso if the remake the previous games for the console.

Same here. SO excited for XBC2 coming out in a few weeks!

Yep I watched a little bit of gameplay just to see how it is. Never played an XC game before but always wanted to. Looks great and I'll be finishing M+R just in time for it.

Back