NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

I hate you. :mad:

Seriously thought, some of these later moons are fucking hard. Having problems in Dark Side of the Moon Broodal fight since the gravity keeps fucking up my jumps. It really doesn't help that the opener and closer are really fucking hard fights due to the gravity effects in play.

Edit: The flavor text for the costumes and hats is a thing of beauty. Especially the Waluigi, skeleton, clown, and fashion sets.

I just checked and I'm ranked 427th on Koopa Freerunning, booted out of the Top 10. I got in early apparently? Happened during the GTA5 launch too!

I just checked and I'm ranked 427th on Koopa Freerunning, booted out of the Top 10. I got in early apparently? Happened during the GTA5 launch too!

Still way higher than any of mine.

Do I have to go back and beat the first one? :/

I'm pretty sure it will be a separate story that won't require you to play the first one.

Although you probably should try to play the first one and chronicles X anyways if you like RPG's :)

Hoping this game shows off better in it's own direct than it has so far. I already gave it pre-ordered cause I want a good RPG and it comes with a good pedigree but every showing has been the characters wailing on HP sponges over and over.

Can't wait! This is the Switch game I've been looking forward to most after BotW and Splatoon 2 came out. Pretty much just playing Super Mario Odyssey as a placeholder until this comes out.

Hoping this game shows off better in it's own direct than it has so far. I already gave it pre-ordered cause I want a good RPG and it comes with a good pedigree but every showing has been the characters wailing on HP sponges over and over.

A lot of the battles are like that, but they haven't shown more higher level enemies that require you to strategize when to attack and when to run/reposition yourself. But yea the main part of the combat is attacking to fill your gauge up and use your blades to string together attacks.

Was gonna post this. Dunkey is rough with reviews but he gave this the holy shit award lol

Totally on point

Whenever Nintendo decides to do Animal Crossing on Switch it’ll be all over. You can say bye bye to me

Last edited:
Was gonna post this. Dunkey is rough with reviews but he gave this the holy shit award lol

Totally on point

Whenever Nintendo decides to do Animal Crossing on Switch it’ll be all over. You can say bye bye to me

That has to happen. The game is just too huge not to. Actually, imagine the full console version or Pokemon that Nintendo has teased.

Back