NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

any news dragons quest?

Last edited:
any newon dragons quest?
I assume you mean 11 and not builder, but sadly not really.

Nintendo said there are some tech difficulties with the switch version, but that it is still coming.

The same insider who revealed LA Noire on Switch has stated GTAV is coming to it as well.

Some mobile MMO coming to Switch, PS4, and Steam

Avabel Online

FIFA 18 coming on Friday. Still not sure if it's a midnight launch on the E-Shop like NBA 2k18 was.

BTW, I would recommend NBA 2k18. It looks great, especially on handheld mode. Plays smooth too once you get used to the 30fps, which takes no more than 1 quarter of playing a game.

THese are still hard to find in my area. Every once in awhile they pop up.

THese are still hard to find in my area. Every once in awhile they pop up.

I went with a friend to pick up a new TV at Best Buy last weekend and they had 3 sitting on the shelf there. It was the first time since the console came out that I've seen that many available at one time. Before I'd maybe see one here and there. I think they'll send out a huge shipment for the holiday season.

I went with a friend to pick up a new TV at Best Buy last weekend and they had 3 sitting on the shelf there. It was the first time since the console came out that I've seen that many available at one time. Before I'd maybe see one here and there. I think they'll send out a huge shipment for the holiday season.

I went to Best Buy to get a switch and even though they had them in stock they were holding them till Sunday. They also wanted me to arrive early cause there's always a line.

Target across the street had like 5 and I got it right away.

http://nintendotoday.com/a-whopping-18-games-are-released-on-switch-this-week/

This week is a crazy one for the Nintendo Switch, because a whopping 18 new games will be released for the system. That’s by far the biggest release week in the history of the console.

The biggest game of the 18 titles is FIFA 18, with the other 17 being indie titles released only on the eShop.

Here’s a complete list of the games released for Switch this week:

• FIFA 18
  • Earth Atlantis
  • Golf Story
  • Arcade Archives Mario Bros.
  • One Piece: Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition
  • Picross S
  • Tower of Babel
  • Sparkle 2
  • Deemo
  • Conga Master Party!
  • Pankapu
  • Inversus Deluxe
  • Butcher
  • Brave Dungeon + Dark Witch Story: COMBAT
  • Binaries
  • Astro Bears Party
  • Physical Contact: Picture Place
Thanks to Mark for sending this one in!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-09-28-golf-story-review

This isn't the greatest golf game there's been, although it boasts some deceptive depths. It's not the greatest RPG, either, though its charm wins out over any clumsiness. What it most definitely is, however, is an irresistible and harmonious combination that makes for one of the finer games you'll find on Nintendo's Switch this year.

Last edited:
I recommend playing with the pro HUD, it brings the immersion up to another level. I wish I did that before I beat the game the first time... Playing with pro HUD in master mode though.

it is the best way to play Zelda. All that extra shit clutters the screen and isn't necessary!

OK, so is this console worth getting? And if I were to trade or sell my XB1, and got the Switch, would it be a good idea, and enough as my sole console, or not enough to replace my XB1?

Also, how's it looking on the game front? A lot of games coming out relatively soon, and are they getting enough third party support to last through he life cycle of this console?

Basically, is the Switch > XB1, or better suited as a complimentary console?

Back