NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v2: Nintendo's Big Comeback Starter Pack

So what are everyones' predictions/hopes for Nintendo's E3 presentation?

Mine:
Virtual Console announcement
Pokemon Stars
new Animal Crossing
Paid online service details/release
Some sports games (please please please a hockey game please please please!)
Project Octopath Traveler details
some more third party announcements

I'm not trying to expect anything. I hope Agents of Mayhem comes to it.

Looks like more leaks for the Mario + Rabids Cross over.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/...--rabbids-kingdom-battle-confirmed-for-switch

The new screen shots and turn based combat system looks like it will be more like Mario RPG than Raving Rabids. Kind of bizzare to see Nintendo describe Princess Peach as a Badass and a Self Defence Kick Ass.

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
Sucks that SF2 is getting lousy reviews. And where the hell is stardew valley

Video got removed.

Apparently PS4 Rime got a 9/10 from Edge Magazine

Someone on reddit made trailer comparisons between PS4 and Switch. If anything, I expect the Switch version to have a lower resolution and less effects. Geometry looks the same.

zvRNiS69_JLG_wS4ovWVYczeOIm4RbbOSGTRvz1OF2A.png

Nyandies special trailer

Both versions look awesome so it's all good. Also,

It seems like the hype from the Switch is dying down.....but I still can't find the damn thing anywhere lol. I'm about to just wave the white flag and hold off till the fall.

Apparently PS4 Rime got a 9/10 from Edge Magazine

Someone on reddit made trailer comparisons between PS4 and Switch. If anything, I expect the Switch version to have a lower resolution and less effects. Geometry looks the same.

zvRNiS69_JLG_wS4ovWVYczeOIm4RbbOSGTRvz1OF2A.png

Nyandies special trailer

Why does the PS4 version look so washed out?

Video got removed.

Both versions look awesome so it's all good. Also,

This gives me so much hope that Hotline Miami 1 & 2 will come to the Switch. I always figured there was no word because Nintendo isn't big on violence.

Then again, there was Madworld...

It seems like the hype from the Switch is dying down.....but I still can't find the damn thing anywhere lol. I'm about to just wave the white flag and hold off till the fall.

why don't you bite the bullet and pre-order one of the gamestop bundles? I see Mario Kart bundle for $398.99 and it's not a bad deal. You get the game, 2 racing wheels and a charging dock. Ships to you next week...

This gives me so much hope that Hotline Miami 1 & 2 will come to the Switch. I always figured there was no word because Nintendo isn't big on violence.

they've relaxed their violence requirements over the decade or so. just the marketing alone for the switch was a big sign that they weren't targeting kids anymore.

I am still hoping/waiting for a sicker/darker Eternal Darkness 2 to show up for E3.

There will most likely be big production push right before Splatoon 2 comes out. Hell maybe even earlier if a lot of people are hyped over ARMS.

I also do not believe that the hype is dying down yet. U still cannot easily find a system easily. GameStop is only selling bundles as of now because the demand is that hot. I have never heard of this before ever for a console. Rep I spoke to said he has no idea when they'll ever get systems in the near future and recommend just ordering a bundle online.

Personally I am buying games for this system at a faster pace than any of my other systems (excluding steam sales on x-mas). About to buy disgaea 5, and arms and splatoon in the horizon. I travel a lot and I like having gaming choices apparently. A good mix of indie and AAA games...

http://m.braves.mlb.com/news/article/232230866/braves-play-mario-kart-during-rain-delay/

ATLANTA -- As they waited through a three-hour, 12-minute rain delay during Tuesday night's win over the Pirates, several Braves players passed the time by competing in an intense Mario Kart Racing tournament within SunTrust Park's spacious home clubhouse.

The participants who played on the Nintendo Wii Switch included Nick Markakis, Ender Inciarte, Sean Rodriguez, Jim Johnson and Jace Peterson. They each played six races, and the winner was decided by who had the most points at the end.

Last edited:

Mind you it's a KS game so nothing is set in stone, but point still stands. As for Nintendo, they were okay with Bayoneta and even request the Peach costume be more...risque.

I don't some people can understand just how HUGE this is. These are big name artists basically repping the console due to it's portability and fun. Like hearing people in the game-sphere say it's awesome is one thing, but having celebs rep it is a whole nother level of huge.

Mind you it's a KS game so nothing is set in stone, but point still stands. As for Nintendo, they were okay with Bayoneta and even request the Peach costume be more...risque.

I don't some people can understand just how HUGE this is. These are big name artists basically repping the console due to it's portability and fun. Like hearing people in the game-sphere say it's awesome is one thing, but having celebs rep it is a whole nother level of huge.

While I'm opposed to celebs giving their political views, it's nice to hear that the Switch is a good touring system and I agree. Huge. Especially with MK8D. I love the fuck out of that game and Switch is the perfect way to enjoy it.

Back