NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v2: Nintendo's Big Comeback Starter Pack

Eh, my Xbox One was stolen this week, some motherfuckers stormed into my apartment while I was away and left with my TV and videogame. Since I don't have much time now and wasn't super happy with the X1, I'll buy a Switch when the price drops.
Yeah im picking one up in fall, they might have a bundle by then and mario will be out.

Yeah im picking one up in fall, they might have a bundle by then and mario will be out.

Yeah, i've tried getting one repeatedly, a Gamestop got in stock and they're sold out again until who knows.

I'll just wait for a couple of months to try again, enough games coming out soon I can deal with waiting for some Zelda action.

Yeah, i've tried getting one repeatedly, a Gamestop got in stock and they're sold out again until who knows.

I'll just wait for a couple of months to try again, enough games coming out soon I can deal with waiting for some Zelda action.
just get Horizon zero dawn it will keep you busy

Most of the gamers in my work area seem to be PC gamers, yet the Switch seems to be a big hit among them. I now have found 12 people at work with Switches, and we will be planning some Mario Kart work tournaments next month :D

Just about got the Plat :p

Wanted Zelda to be the next game lol.

I went from Horizon to BotW, and while I wouldn't say I'm sick of open world at this point, I'm certainly ready to move on to something different. Having a blast with BotW, but ready for Persona 5 in a few weeks.

I went from Horizon to BotW, and while I wouldn't say I'm sick of open world at this point, I'm certainly ready to move on to something different. Having a blast with BotW, but ready for Persona 5 in a few weeks.

What about Toukiden 2? Not interested?

What about Toukiden 2? Not interested?

I really am interested in Toukiden 2, but these types of games are huge time sinks. I played the first one for a bit and liked it, and the second one moves to a more open environment which looks awesome but the games that are dropping now are beating it out on my "to play" list.

Persona 5 is my most anticipated game of the year, beating out both Horizon and BotW. Both are great games, but I loved Persona 3 and 4 so much, that I can't wait to sink some time into Persona 5.

I do plan on getting into Toukiden 2 after the summer when I've played through some other games. I think the multiplayer will have died down a bit, but I like to solo these types of games anyways and really learn the boss mechanics.

Eh, my Xbox One was stolen this week, some motherfuckers stormed into my apartment while I was away and left with my TV and videogame. Since I don't have much time now and wasn't super happy with the X1, I'll buy a Switch when the price drops.
Terrible. Glad you didnt get hurt.

I picked up Mario Sports Superstars for my 2DS, and it's a fantastic game so far. I think Nintendo would be absolutely stupid to not port this game over to the Switch. It would be a great title for the go.

Toys R Us is claiming to have Switches for sale this Saturday. Go get 'em!

Everyone make sure to try the Splatoon 2 testfire this weekend! It's a great game and the best and most unique multiplayer experience in the last few years. Hopefully it'll gel with some of you and @doomrider7 will have more people to squad up with.

Went in looking for a switch, pre-ordered and paid for P5 instead lol. Hoping I can snag a copy with the PS4 controller skin.

Maybe it's a good thing I can't find one, will be able to play BoTW without having just poured 70 hours into another open world game.

Anyone participate in the Splatoon 2 test fire?

I have. Been bossing like a G. To give some thoughts, I love the Duelies and their sub-weapon, but I don't really use the combat roll and it's jetpack special isn't really my thing. On the other hand, the new and improved Splattershot will most likely be my main and a serious go to for a good long while. Never been great with Rollers or Chargers so I didn't use them nor can I comment on them.

I downloaded but I've been playing Zelda.. will try this tomorrow. Can u match up with friends? If so u all wanna trade friend codes?

I downloaded but I've been playing Zelda.. will try this tomorrow. Can u match up with friends? If so u all wanna trade friend codes?

Are you East, West, or Central? I'm East Coast. To keep it simple I think we should have the friend code stuff in the sigs unless someone comes up with a better idea. I'll post mine in a little bit. Gonna Sploon right now.

Edit: One guy short and I STILL got 7 kills to 3 deaths and 2100pts to lead the win. Still fucking got it.

Edit 2: To those interested, Splatoon doesn't come out til Summer which could be between May(1st released that month) and August(sincerely doubt it'll be this late). My bet is either May or June so as to not crowd into MK8 Deluxe which drops next month. I died down pretty fast, but I think we should start another MK8 League of sorts again or a Fast RMX if enough people get that game on here.

Last edited:
Back