NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v2: Nintendo's Big Comeback Starter Pack

...but whooo cares?

If people shit one CONSOLE A more than CONSOLE B.........................good for them. Whatever.

If you like CONSOLE A...in spite of the hate it receives...great; you shouldn't let the hate of said console hurt your feelings.

People have their bias views regardless.

Personally, I am fond of games on each system, but I'm also into retro gaming, so...Nintendo OWNS.
Its annoying that's why i care, Nintendo could shit in their fans cereal and they still wouldn't care.

It doesn't keep me up at night, but its something I'll discuss on a videogame forum.

Nope. Your switch, controllers, accessories, screen protector.

Easy question, what was your total cost to play Zelda.

You're an easy mark.

I bought the Switch to play a bunch of upcoming games as well as the new Zelda game. If I just wanted to play the new Zelda I would have bought it for the WiiU. Made more sense to buy it for the Switch.

But apparently if you enjoy a company's product you're a "mark". So I'm also a Sony "mark" because I have a PS4 and love playing it too? Probably also a science "mark" since I enjoy breathing and living.

You're pathetic. You literally joined or created a new account the same day the Switch game out just to trash it at any opportunity.

I bought the Switch to play a bunch of upcoming games as well as the new Zelda game. If I just wanted to play the new Zelda I would have bought it for the WiiU. Made more sense to buy it for the Switch.

But apparently if you enjoy a company's product you're a "mark". So I'm also a Sony "mark" because I have a PS4 and love playing it too? Probably also a science "mark" since I enjoy breathing and living.

You're pathetic. You literally joined or created a new account the same day the Switch game out just to trash it at any opportunity.
A triggered mark. Who won't answer an easy question because you already know you've spent too much lol

Sony and Xbox sell cheaper better systems. Xbox even sold at a loss .

You're a Nintendo mark. And you're going to post here forever to try and justify your purchase because you know you've been taken to the cleaners by a company that's making kids games 27 years after being great.

Last edited:

You're online, and won't answer the easy question. If you thought it was a good purchase you'd be happy to answer.

It's rough when even a diehard is too embarrassed to admit what he paid.

You're online, and won't answer the easy question. If you thought it was a good purchase you'd be happy to answer.

It's rough when even a diehard is too embarrassed to admit what he paid.

You are SO needlessly bitter.

Some people are SUPER happy with The Switch, and some people can actually afford to treat themselves............................................

More rumor mill pointing to a Pokemon Switch release.

Pokemon Developer Seems to Be Making a Switch Game

Ideally this will come out sooner than later, but to keep momentum through the summer months hopefully they unveil something around E3. If they were smart this would have been in development for some time so people arn't waiting years for a proper console Pokemon game. Not really into these games, but hot damn does Pokemon move unites.

Haven't played a pokemon game since Black/White 2 or whatever they were called.

If BoTW didn't exist (why i'm getting a switch anyways) a proper console version of a Pokemon game would have me running out to buy one.

Haven't played a pokemon game since Black/White 2 or whatever they were called.

If BoTW didn't exist (why i'm getting a switch anyways) a proper console version of a Pokemon game would have me running out to buy one.

The rumor is that the next game will be Pokemon Stars and will be on the Switch. Also that having your Pokemon follow you around in the overworld will return.

Gamestop will be restocked with Switch consoles tomorrow. If you are hunting for one go get 'em! :)

Try Amazon?

They have them, but from resellers. They look to only be ~$15 more than MSRP, which isn't that bad, but I refuse to buy anything from a reseller when I know if I just wait a few weeks stock will come back.

They have them, but from resellers. They look to only be ~$15 more than MSRP, which isn't that bad, but I refuse to buy anything from a reseller when I know if I just wait a few weeks stock will come back.

Keep looking, apparently most stores are getting Switch restocks today and tomorrow so I imagine the pro controllers would be coming soon.

Can't recommend it enough, couldn't imagine playing any other way.

How is that any different from ANY game console?

It's way more. For less. Nintendo have taken the Apple model, making you buy $25 cables just so you can charge your controller and making the controller bits that come with the overpriced system so bad that you have to go buy other accessories

Ask him, he's the one not answering

Last edited:
Keep looking, apparently most stores are getting Switch restocks today and tomorrow so I imagine the pro controllers would be coming soon.

Can't recommend it enough, couldn't imagine playing any other way.
It's a shame the console does not come with a proper controller. Especially considering the Base console is al ready hilariously overpriced.

Do you see the other companies releasing their systems with half arsed controllers?

Youre Such a mark lol Nintendo love you

I wonder if there's any chance of Super Mega Baseball 2 being ported to the Switch anytime soon. I doubt it, but if they did I would be all over it. It would convince me even more to pick up a Switch.

Back