NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v2: Nintendo's Big Comeback Starter Pack

So GameStop now saying you can pre order again for mid April...If that is true, Nintendo really shit the bed on this one.

There are a million assholes on Amazon and eBay with multiple systems selling them for 150 bucks over retail because Nintendo blew it on production.

So GameStop now saying you can pre order again for mid April...If that is true, Nintendo really shit the bed on this one.

There are a million assholes on Amazon and eBay with multiple systems selling them for 150 bucks over retail because Nintendo blew it on production.

Don't support an anti consumer company like nintendo

you will easily sink 50+ hours playing this game. Actually I don't see how anyone can beat this game in less than 50 hours (maybe even 70-80 hours) unless they have a guide (book or have played before).

You can walk right up to the last boss at the start of the game

Pretty sure if you are good enough you can beat him without doing anything else

There was a few left at target earlier this week but theres nothing left in my area can't find it anywhere.

Do you know if there are plans for Konami, Blizzard, From, to join the dev team? Because the only exclusive series I like in the XBONE is Forza and I can live without it. I mainly play third parties, and if they will be on the Switch I will can the One in "one" second.

If they have Diablo, Assassins Creed, and some JRPG I'm sold.
I see they already have everything I want, just Blizzard is missing.

I don't know if there will be a Diablo 4 anytime soon tough.

I get why they wouldn't overproduce but if this is artificial scarcity that's ridiculous.

Considering they broke records for past console sales they were probably just making sure they didn't send out to many.

I get why they wouldn't overproduce but if this is artificial scarcity that's ridiculous.
Seem to do it a lot

Did it for the Wii and Mini NES not sure about the Wii U

I remember having to wait like a year to buy a wii cause they were always out of stock

Seem to do it a lot

Did it for the Wii and Mini NES not sure about the Wii U

I remember having to wait like a year to buy a wii cause they were always out of stock

They always pull this type of stuff. Did it for the Wii, Wii U, NES Classic, N64, and even the damn Amiibos. Ridiculous.

yeah I saw miyamoto interview stating that is possible but who knows if that is actually achieveable because u need a few items to get to the boss. don't quote me on that because I haven't attempted it yet. immediately probably not but within 30 mins to 2 hours speedrun maybe? I dunno.

yeah I saw miyamoto interview stating that is possible but who knows if that is actually achieveable because u need a few items to get to the boss. don't quote me on that because I haven't attempted it yet. immediately probably not but within 30 mins to 2 hours speedrun maybe? I dunno.
There's a run of 1:05 on youtube, I think that's the record so far.

They did break all Nintendo sales records, so it doesn't look like any artificial scarcity if going on.

Who.

Cares.

I've played the game A LOT, and guess what...the HOLY FUCK reviews are appropriate.

Praytell, have you played it...?

Who.

Cares.

I've played the game A LOT, and guess what...the HOLY FUCK reviews are appropriate.

Praytell, have you played it...?

What does this have to do with anything I said in my post talking about the final boss?

You are getting upset for no reason lol

I actually really enjoy the zelda games

What does this have to do with anything I said in my post talking about the final boss?

You are getting upset for no reason lol

I actually really enjoy the zelda games

You said this:

And I replied by saying...so what? (to paraphrase)

Going forward, whether or not the Switch thrives or not, BOTW fucking rocks.

http://nintendoeverything.com/switch-is-spains-best-console-launch-in-history/

Switch is Spain’s best console launch in history

According to a new report from Vandal, Switch is now Spain’s best console launch ever. The PlayStation 4 was the previous record holder, but the torch has been passed to Nintendo’s system having sold 45,000 units in its first three days.

Switch seems to have sold through almost its entire batch of stock in Spain. Roughly 50,000 units were shipped to the country, resulting in a very high sell-through rate. More units should be making their way to out Spain in the weeks ahead.

you will easily sink 50+ hours playing this game. Actually I don't see how anyone can beat this game in less than 50 hours (maybe even 70-80 hours) unless they have a guide (book or have played before).

If you want to experience everything this game has to offer I imagine you'll spend 150+ hours exploring no problem.

Back