Nintendo being behind.

they’re behind on getting that N64 Classic to market
It hurts thinking how mediocre it'd be without Rare's library though.

GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing... I mean, fuck. Nintendo had phenomenal games of their own, but I always felt Banjo Kazooie and Diddy Kong Racing were straight up better games than Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64 (especially the latter; Diddy Kong straight up bitch-slapped Mario Kart).

And even if they did somehow get the rights to those games, I couldn't ever see them including Conker's Bad Fur Day since it was such an adult-oriented game with tons of bad language and lewd humor.

It hurts thinking how mediocre it'd be without Rare's library though.

GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing... I mean, fuck. Nintendo had phenomenal games of their own, but I always felt Banjo Kazooie and Diddy Kong Racing were straight up better games than Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64 (especially the latter; Diddy Kong straight up bitch-slapped Mario Kart).

And even if they did somehow get the rights to those games, I couldn't ever see them including Conker's Bad Fur Day since it was such an adult-oriented game with tons of bad language and lewd humor.
Super Smash Bros, Legend of Zelda ocarina and majora, Starfox, Paper Mario, Mario Party, mario tennis.

Back