NiNjutsu grappling and ground fighting,for women's self defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang I hope Wiz didn't give up on convincing us he is a master ninja/judoka/sambo/tai chi guy. He hasn't logged on in two days.

Dang I hope Wiz didn't give up on convincing us he is a master ninja/judoka/sambo/tai chi guy. He hasn't logged on in two days.

He probably got in a fight to prove that his stuff is legit, he will be missed....for a couple minutes.

I'm down lol, I cant believe this thread has gotten so big if TS is a troll 10/10 easy

If TS is a troll he's either more committed than anyone, putting together a yt account with all this stuff, or he had the brilliant idea to pretend to be whoever that person is to give him so much to work with

If TS is a troll he's either more committed than anyone, putting together a yt account with all this stuff, or he had the brilliant idea to pretend to be whoever that person is to give him so much to work with

I think it's the latter.

have any of you guys seen the movie Catfish?
this kind of reminds me of that...

And Beverly Hills Ninja... but Chris Farley was way funnier.

I just can't believe someone like that actually exists in this day and age.

just look for his post in different forums throught the years. some of them back date to 8 years ago when he was looking to do seminars after he learned some chinese wrestling.

he has been vocal on lot of forums.

It is him.

There appear to be well over a hundred Ninjutsu dojos in the USA today. This list is just of those affiliated with the IBDA.

http://www.ninjutsu.com/dojos-links_usa.shtml

rvdtigername.jpg

just look for his post in different forums throught the years. some of them back date to 8 years ago when he was looking to do seminars after he learned some chinese wrestling.

he has been vocal on lot of forums.

It is him.

8 fucking years? Holy shit just in the time he has been spouting his bullshit he could have easily gained enough experience in pretty much any legit MA to teach at least the basics.

Wiz posted links to his FB page and he at least his bros and broettes there telling him "good job" and patting him on the back.

The chumps who don't want to dedicate actual activity to learning an art are the one who buy into Ninjutsu. That and guys who like to grow their hair long, believe in wizards and unicorns and shit.

just watched the "instructional" he posted in the first place. Was worse than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back