Niko Price vs Vicente Who?

Heard of some expert laying 2Gs on Price, I like Vicente

Close matchup, but i pick Price. The guy's a beast! 3-0 in the UFC Thatch/Jouban/Morono
11-0
8 TKO 2 Sub 1UD

Luque is a beast, this fight makes a lot of sense,
This is the kind of fight you don't see in boxing, two young future contenders fighting early in their career.

Thank you Vicente. Not only did he put a beating on Price, he forced him to quit. Glad I got to see that.

This was tough to watch. Price is my cousin. Watching him rise and grind through the ranks has been amazing. Hes a good kid, works his ass off, dedicated to his craft 100%... But its not easy to stay undefeated for ever.
There is a saying in wrestling that my coaches use to say and i find myself using it often too, as i now coach wrestling.. There is no loosing only learning.
How many times have we seen a fighter take an L and bounce back better than before.

Anyway, sucks to watch it happen. But he will be back and better than before.

This was tough to watch. Price is my cousin. Watching him rise and grind through the ranks has been amazing. Hes a good kid, works his ass off, dedicated to his craft 100%... But its not easy to stay undefeated for ever.
There is a saying in wrestling that my coaches use to say and i find myself using it often too, as i now coach wrestling.. There is no loosing only learning.
How many times have we seen a fighter take an L and bounce back better than before.

If that is a saying you use often, you might want to spell "losing" correctly :D

He got his first loss but I gave you your first like

I saw him live at dos anjos vs alverez and he was the first fight on the card and made me good money so i remember him. One thing thats nice about going to live fights is if you didnt know a guy, you usually remember him if you saw him live. I have a few fighters I like now that mostly no one knows from going to fights live.

Back