Nikita Krylov not in the UFC

So weird, I actually had a dream last night that he had be resigned and landed on the Detroit card

Get this fucking guy back UFC!!! So dumb to get rid of him in the 1st place. Please please get him back

1. No he didn't. He never said that. Moreover, UFC dumped him not on the best terms.

2. His best win is not Ed Herman anymore. He just KO'd Emanuel Newton.
I think Krylov said on one of interviews that he wants to return to UFC before he turns 30 years old.
About whole situation from what I can remember he said that he had one fight left on his contract with UFC, he posted something on his social media about thinking of leaving UFC and the same day UFC called or wrote him and said that if he wants he can leave. He agreed.

I think Krylov said on one of interviews that he wants to return to UFC before he turns 30 years old.
About whole situation from what I can remember he said that he had one fight left on his contract with UFC, he posted something on his social media about thinking of leaving UFC and the same day UFC called or wrote him and said that if he wants he can leave. He agreed.

Pretty much the opposite of what he's written on his Instagram account...

Fightmatrix rankings can be seen as unbiased since its a computer based ranking. And what matters is the level fighter is at the time of the fight, not past accomplishments, and Newton has looked completely done lately. Herman was a much higher ranked win than Newton for Krylov, sorry but that is just a fact. Mainly because Newton had just lost to a two no named cans in a row before fighting Krylov. He is done.

http://www.fightmatrix.com/fighter-profile/Ed+Herman/12537/

http://www.fightmatrix.com/fighter-profile/Emanuel+Newton/14798/
Wow newton has won like 1 fight in pass 6

What happened to Newton? Jesus, he's losing too many fights recently

If the UFC had offered him a little more money than they had before and promised him appearances on European cards, he'd probably still be in the UFC.

What happened to Newton? Jesus, he's losing too many fights recently

If I had to guess, it is the typical old fighter formula.

Offered decent money for fight + injured and can't really train + not making money anywhere else = fights anyway and loses

Definitely was a questionable cut by the ufc. He always deliverws in the cage win or lose with finishes and was so young for the weight class. Was impressed with his win over Newton

I wanna say everything we say about Erick Silva, but apply it for real not sarcastic lolz.

I believe in this young kid! He has all the physical tools!!

Definitely was a questionable cut by the ufc. He always deliverws in the cage win or lose with finishes and was so young for the weight class. Was impressed with his win over Newton
Don't believe he was cut I think his contract expired.

Don't believe he was cut I think his contract expired.
Nope. He posted on social media that he is thinking about leaving UFC (while having one fight left on current contract) UFC called or messaged him that if he wants he can leave. And he left.

I hope to see him back in the UFC as soon as possible.

But for not being in any of the top orgs, he's actually having as decent opponents as possible. Newton has fallen off a cliff but he is former Bellator champ, next up is obviously Maldonado who is the champ. I think Nikita owns him rather easily, but at least it's a known guy coming off wins.

Hes a beast i remeber when he took out walt harris. Hope he comes back to the ufc in a couple of years. His last 2 bouts in fng hes finished in under a minute.

Back