Nike sales surge 31%-- report

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/graph-1-nike.png

Bahahaha! Thanks for the monies libtards! So easily sold on virtue signalling, it's sad. Bigly.

graph-1-nike.png

I'm curious...did Nike do ANYTHING positive with all that new found virtue signalling profit? Or did a bunch of libtards just get duped on purchasing a bunch of nike shit for nothing? I look forward to seeing you all wearing your Serena Williams "Mom's don't cheat" Nike line next year.

Do you feel stupid yet?

you should

Last edited:
Most unarmed citizens get shot because they don’t follow demands. I’ve yet to see a cop just walk up to someone and shoot them while they were being compliant.

Orange County cops beat a homeless man to death while he cried for his mother, a man was executed by a police officer on his stomach and cuffed so on so forth.

Not complying doesn't give you the right to take a life.

Orange County cops beat a homeless man to death while he cried for his mother, a man was executed by a police officer on his stomach and cuffed so on so forth.

Not complying doesn't give you the right to take a life.
I said "most." Of course things happen from time to time. If they do, the officers should be disciplined. But those acts don't happen that frequently.

Police officers also have the right to defend themselves. When a subject doesn't comply and acts shady or aggressive, the officer has the right to use his discretion. If they don't want the officer to make that decision, do as you are told.

If you are mistreated, make the complaint afterward.

I said "most." Of course things happen from time to time. If they do, the officers should be disciplined. But those acts don't happen that frequently.

Police officers also have the right to defend themselves. When a subject doesn't comply and acts shady or aggressive, the officer has the right to use his discretion. If they don't want the officer to make that decision, do as you are told.

If you are mistreated, make the complaint afterward.

Meanwhile federal officers ran from hillbillies who had ARs trained on them instead of calling in the National Guard.

There are a fuck ton of examples of cops shooting someone without provocation. Who was that cat that was shot to death in Louisiana?

The police need to be trained far more in personal interactions and deescalation. If people trusted the police more (especially here) there would be far less street justice.

So silly watching the generation call millennial’s snowflakes burn their entire attire because a black man is on an ad.

Fuckung pussies.

Bahahaha! Thanks for the monies libtards! So easily sold on virtue signalling, it's sad. Bigly.

graph-1-nike.png

I'm curious...did Nike do ANYTHING positive with all that new found virtue signalling profit? Or did a bunch of libtards just get duped on purchasing a bunch of nike shit for nothing? I look forward to seeing you all wearing your Serena Williams "Mom's don't cheat" Nike line next year.

Do you feel stupid yet?

you should

Lol, 400k is basically nothing. Nice attempt to change the narrative after it has been shown that supporting Kaep is a solid business decision. Care to guess how other companies are going to react to that?

Disappointed in the amount of players that didn’t kneel for the anthem this weekend.

graph-1-nike.png

Do you feel stupid yet?

you should
If Nike stocks had crashed , you rightwingers would be gleefull. Now that Nike stocks are at an all time, you can't admit that the rightwing lost this one, so you have resorted to telling off liberal supporters they are dunces taken in by the company, .Because ultimately it comes down to rightwingers wanting to feel like they are scoring against liberals.

Fact is that all the rightwing bluster and huffing and puffing did little harm. Liberals aren't naive enough to think Nike is doing this out of the goodness of its heart, they know it is a calculated business decision but they support Nike in this instance because they believe it's support for Kaep is right.

As a former manager of a Sports Authority I can confirm Nike products have sucked long before this shit happened. Asics shoes are 10x better in every way.

Do you people actually think Nike Shox work? lol

I feel terrible for the workers in the overseas sweat shops.

Forced to work mandatory overtime without pay to keep up with demand.

Lol, 400k is basically nothing. Nice attempt to change the narrative after it has been shown that supporting Kaep is a solid business decision. Care to guess how other companies are going to react to that?

The narrative is...uhhh...all you did was make Nike money. (who then donates more to repubs then demos lol)!

That's the narrative. lol.

But you are correct absolutely virtue signalling is a great marketing scheme! I wanna cash in on this! You are all so easily sold!

I mean MAYBE if Nike donated the money to police academies for better schooling? Or some sort of officer reach out programs? Or paid for therapy? or something that had to do with the original reason as to why Kapernick took a knee? You know? Something to actually help SOLVE the problem?

Nope! LOL!

Ya just made Nike a ton of money because they (and Kappernick) virtue signaled and you all bought it hook line and sinker! Kappernick...he knows what it's like to live in tha hood pushed down by "the man"

3652c07441318141356a78d793f1ba6f.jpg

That's a white dude with a spray tan...give me a break. (yes I know he's technically half black but he sure as shit don't look it)

LOL!

Libtards gonna libtard I guess. They see the signal, and they come in droves!

virtue-.jpg

Last edited:
So silly watching the generation call millennial’s snowflakes burn their entire attire because a black man is on an ad.

Fuckung pussies.
lol dude. no significant amount of people are actually burning nike gear. just idiots that get singled out on the internet. you see extreme examples of both sides online.

however being from the San Francisco Bay Area I see EXTREME examples of the far left on a daily basis, and its exhausting

Meanwhile federal officers ran from hillbillies who had ARs trained on them instead of calling in the National Guard.

There are a fuck ton of examples of cops shooting someone without provocation. Who was that cat that was shot to death in Louisiana?

The police need to be trained far more in personal interactions and deescalation. If people trusted the police more (especially here) there would be far less street justice.

There's a tiny fraction of a percentage of suspects shot by police without provocation. And those cops end up with charges...lose their jobs etc.

Have you ever considered that cops are on edge due to the fact that most criminals they interact with hate them and could potentially harm then in an assault or a murder attempt? Especially in urban high crime areas? You don't think these officers are trained in de-escalation and interaction with suspects? Lol.

Maybe blm should educate black people on how to conduct themselves when interacting with police officers. Yes sir no sir goes a long ways. People need to start being accountable.

I feel terrible for the workers in the overseas sweat shops.

Forced to work mandatory overtime without pay to keep up with demand.

Odd how extremely common that suddenly is, when it literally never came up on this forum before.

If people used better behavior and exercised personal responsibility, the police wouldn’t be needed in the first place.

There is always a story that leads to these incidents. People tend to gloss over the details and only dwell on the result.

Stop acting like a jackass and these things won’t happen.

Last edited:
Back